The Official #6 Tennessee @ Texas A&M Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, ESPN

If we stay composed and do t freak out like this thread, we can still win this game. They will cool off. We need to heat up, and outlast them. Our endurance can win this game in the second half. Need to try to get it to ten by half.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
I can live with the lucky shooting, but it is frustrating to keep giving up layups late in the shot clock..

I’ve asked in the past bi t don’t recall the answer. Who do we have that is 6’10 or a post player?

Aidoo
Awaka - not sure if his height
Estrella

I’m getting a bit concerned about how this team responds to physicality. Never thought I’d say that about a Barnes team, but every team that has played hard, tough-nosed defense against us has managed to completely take us out of the flow of our offense.

We have had no flow to the offense all night. Have barely tried to play through the paint. And we’re just chunking up 3’s. Not a recipe for success at all.
Bingo.

I’m getting a bit concerned about how this team responds to physicality. Never thought I’d say that about a Barnes team, but every team that has played hard, tough-nosed defense against us has managed to completely take us out of the flow of our offense.

We have had no flow to the offense all night. Have barely tried to play through the paint. And we’re just chunking up 3’s. Not a recipe for success at all.
We badly need Aidoo to man tf up. We need a commanding presence inside against teams like this. Awaka seemed ready to do that preseason, but can’t stay out of foul trouble n

Reactions: RockyTop140

VN Store

Back