The Official #6 [2] Tennessee vs. #3 [1] Purdue Game Thread, 2:20 PM ET, ESPN

Aidoo is like 0-6, slow on defense, and looks like he doesn’t want to be there. I wish Awaka could get more time, but he fouls too much. Aidoo’s lack of physicality and terrible shooting will be the difference in this game, unless he turns it on right now.

Get on his arse, Barnes!

Nah. Purdue will make a run 2nd half. And with the refs blowing the whistle everytime UT is on defense there will be no chance of a comeback.
We will see how it plays out but yeah, I think foul trouble is going to come into play.

I didn’t expect us to maintain a double digit lead, but also didn’t expect to end the half giving it all back and then some.

Reactions: Sportslady
Aidoo sucks, he dominates if we are on a Mid Major but other than that, he looks like he's moving through broken glass. He knew the projection today, to not at least show effort is ridiculous
Agree. We need to replace him in the portal this summer. Send Aidoo to UTC or ETSU where he can handle the competition

I’m old bc I guess three seconds in the lane was a turn over
Yeah, I posted a comment on a previous thread. They changed the rule yrs ago.

The count to “three” stops and resets if the player in the lane catches the ball in the lane and makes a move to the goal. Or, the count is suspended and reset if player is in lane for two seconds but makes a move towards outside of the lane. Hope that makes sense.

I do prefer the old days but….they changed it supposedly for safety.
IIRC, it had something to do with reducing the number of collisions in the paint as the player was rushing to get out of the lane.

Reactions: bigdaddy
This likely ends like the first contest - UT loss is 4-5 points.

Scoring droughts will cost us per usual.

VN Store

Back