The Official #6 [2] Tennessee vs. #11 [3] Creighton Game Thread, 10:09 PM ET, TBS/truTV

Outstanding, gritty team win. That 18-0 run was something special, and DK came up huge when we started leaking oil a bit there. Special props to Mashack and Awaka, both of who came up with huge plays when we needed them most. I love this team, and can't wait to see if they can slay the behemoth on Sunday.

ZZ forced them to change who brought the ball up. That's ridiculous
ZZ was great. So was Mashack. We get that with ZZ every game, all the time. On the other hand, for Mashack to step in with Santi being out and completely alter the game was MVP worthy.

It was evident when Mashack went out with 2 fouls in the 1st and Creighton made a run. Then when he came back in the 2nd half we were able to go on that 18-0 run. He was a difference maker. Not sure why that is a ridiculous thought.

Tell everybody that had to leave the room because of nerves, they can come back in.
My son was over watching the game. He was in the hospital last night with high blood pressure. No wonder. He likes the march madness games and is a true VOL fan. Hope he is not having to go to hospital tonight

ok do yall think we can fix aidoo in the next 48 hours?
This will be one game where he should shoot the midrange shots, because he can’t shoot those soft layups against Edey. The goon doesn’t even foul. I say Awaka in beast mode and we need Knecht to hit 40 because JJJ typically can’t give us two good games in a row. I hope no one else catches Vescovi’s bug. We should have sat him maskless behind Purdues bench.

Maybe Creighton should have been playing like there is 15s on the clock and behind all game. Can’t believe the 3s they have dropped this last minute

All but a couple of open 3's in the first half were the same type of low percentage shots.

VN Store

Back