The Official #4 Tennessee vs #15 Kentucky Game Thread, Saturday 4:00 PM EST/CBS

Why does Barnes sit a player when they get 2 fouls in the first half? Very few players ever foul out of the game.

Well thanks to DK we weathered the storm of UK not being able to miss. They are gonna get some guys and in the game during the second half though, we gotta get more out of our other guys
Kentucky is 13-34. I know. It seems like they are shooting a higher percentage

Considering ZZ sitting the bench for a long time, and we are only down four? We haven't even played that well.

Reactions: tennrich1
They are allowing body blows on the bock shot attempts for both teams. Just have to man up. Keep taking it in there. We are winning the free throw battle.
That isn't "defense" it is BS!! If the refs are gonna let SC and UK and everyone else foul the crap out of our players in the paint, then we need a CJ Black or a Gannon Goodsen who don't mind putting opposing players on a stretcher or in a hospital. This is not basketball! If the refs wanna allow MMA then let's give the inbred zebras what they want.

Reactions: ButchPlz
TN shot terrible in the first half but only down by 4! This could be much worse, just shoot better and win.

And stop KY from kicking it out to a wide open Edwards on a drive. This has happened way too many times, and he is hitting it every time

Reactions: berryvol
It feels like our defense is being lax because if we tighten up like normal the refs will put us in foul trouble...but down 5 shooting like we have. I'll take it

Reactions: davethevol
That isn't "defense" it is BS!! If the refs are gonna let SC and UK and everyone else foul the crap out of our players in the paint, then we need a CJ Black or a Gannon Goodsen who don't mind putting opposing players on a stretcher or in a hospital. This is not basketball! If the refs wanna allow MMA then let's give the inbred zebras what they want.
I just hate that they very clearly don't call it both ways.

Terrible half. I have to believe we’ll close out those threes and play better defense. We have to produce something on offense besides Knecht. ZZ returning should get us better movement, but we have to stop forcing things that aren’t there. I won’t be surprised if the refs call an entirely different game in the second half. Kentucky is mauling us and only getting called for half the fouls they commmit. Let’s go get it.

Reactions: berryvol
Makes me miss Uros!!!

VN Store

Back