The Official 2nd Amendment Appreciation Thread

I don't think it's barrier blind, but anything that comes from Black Hills tends to be darn accurate.

Looking for more of a trade

Same here. Maybe we can work something out.

Mine is 50; still hot. Makes good money. Good cook. Keeps a nice house. Loves animals. Makes sure I always have beer in the fridge. Makes sure I don't forget family birthdays, anniversaries, and that sort of stuff. Solid Christian. Very accepting of my fondness for all things guns. Loves the Smokies. Wants us to retire there. Insisted on getting married in Cades Cove.

Weaknesses are....hang on...gimme a minute here...

On second thought, I'll just roll with what I got. Thanks for the offer, though.

Same here. Maybe we can work something out.

Mine is 50; still hot. Makes good money. Good cook. Keeps a nice house. Loves animals. Makes sure I always have beer in the fridge. Makes sure I don't forget family birthdays, anniversaries, and that sort of stuff. Solid Christian. Very accepting of my fondness for all things guns. Loves the Smokies. Wants us to retire there. Insisted on getting married in Cades Cove.

Weaknesses are....hang on...gimme a minute here...

On second thought, I'll just roll with what I got. Thanks for the offer, though.
Mine is only 34. Just sayin, and I definitely married up.

She supports my love for just about everything (including the Vols (to include getting a bluetick) and guns). Is good with Alaska or Tennessee (I’m torn).

I don’t think I can do better

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Picked up another Milt Sparks holster. This time a 55BN (Bruce Nelson) for my Les Baer Thunder Ranch special. The added Thunder Ranch logo is a nice touch. The level of quality by the team at Milt Sparks is just phenomenal. I own a bunch of their holsters and belts and have never had a bad experience.
DE3BECAF-E5EE-474A-BC95-ED093BEAA169.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Obsessed and txbo
Same here. Been a long year, now that I think about it.

Faith, Family, and Friends. Always gets me through the tough times.

"Semper in Scopum"

Anybody else think this reeks of inside job?

It always is.

We had some of our guys from Germany that had to go to Nevada for training some years ago. Went from there straight to the sandbox afterwards. Magically, two rifle cases ended up disappearing from the check in luggage area before they left.

Then the nitwit baggage handlers tried to sell them to an undercover Las Vegas Metro officer lol

It always is.

We had some of our guys from Germany that had to go to Nevada for training some years ago. Went from there straight to the sandbox afterwards. Magically, two rifle cases ended up disappearing from the check in luggage area before they left.

Then the nitwit baggage handlers tried to sell them to an undercover Las Vegas Metro officer lol

Damn, I'd have to imagine that scenario would ring up a nice variety of substantial charges.

VN Store

Back