The Official 2nd Amendment Appreciation Thread

Reactions: 1 person
No pics but I have:

Mini-14 (dad bought it in the 80s?)
Bulgarian AK from a buddy who moved to Boston
Colt 1911 gov't
S&W .357
M&P .40

And a treasure is a Winchester 30-30 made in the 20s if I'm remembering it right.

Figured I post here and hopefully get some help. Google is not my friend right now or I'm searching the wrong things

Gpa fought in WW2 and brought back some things back in the day and the grandsons are starting to receive them.

Personally, I received a Pistole Modell 27 German handgun.

Can anyone tell me a little bit about it? To my very untrained eye, it looks to be in good condition.

Seeing how I just got my CCW, I would love to use this gun. If cleaned up, could it still be shot? What sort of 7.65 or .32 ammo would work with it?

Is there any extreme value($1000+) to it if it's not shot and kept as a collectible?

Thanks for any info

992987_10201381964933466_268711988_n.jpg

Last edited:
A recent purchase - Walther PPQ. The trigger is amazing; particularly the reset. Also, the ergo's are fantastic - a very close to my HKP30L

walther-ppq-9mm-4in-15rd-right.jpg

I want that XDs. I just can't see ponying up an extra $200 for what I paid for the Shield

Figured I'd post the rest - here's the Sig and Ruger

29564.jpg

sr22ruger22lrqtr.jpg

I have the Ruger SR22 and the Walther P22 along with the Sig Mosquito. Love the Ruger and Walther but the Sig needs some work, have the fire CCI min-mags otherwise it starts messing up after 50-75 rounds with anything else. The other two will eat almost anything all day.

I have the Ruger SR22 and the Walther P22 along with the Sig Mosquito. Love the Ruger and Walther but the Sig needs some work, have the fire CCI min-mags otherwise it starts messing up after 50-75 rounds with anything else. The other two will eat almost anything all day.

The SR22 is just a fun little gun. Wish I had an outdoor spot to shoot it. It definitely eats everything but still has a hiccup every now and then.

Have you ever tried any of the subsonic stuff? I know the powderless stuff won't work the slide but it might be fun go stealth. (like super colibri)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bv-csh0dA4[/youtube]

The SR22 is just a fun little gun. Wish I had an outdoor spot to shoot it. It definitely eats everything but still has a hiccup every now and then.

Have you ever tried any of the subsonic stuff? I know the powderless stuff won't work the slide but it might be fun go stealth. (like super colibri)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bv-csh0dA4[/youtube]

Yes, I've fired quite a bit of subsonic through it and the Walther, have "access" to cans for both. Never a problem with the CCI but a few misfires with other brands of subsonic.

Your right it is a fun little plinker.

Same thing with my Mosquito...mini mags or nothing. I'm probably selling it to a friend for he and his wife to have a plinker and something for her to practice with.

I see an SR22 in my future.

I'll post the rest of mine when I get home...

VN Store

Back