The Official #21 Tennessee @ Wake Forest Game Thread, 12:30 PM ET, ESPN2

When Walker did get minutes this game he played well. I was pleasantly surprised by his play.

Agree. Unusual for a freshman big to come in passing so well. And even tho he had a couple of shots sent back today, he also finishes pretty well around the rim.

Reactions: 1 person
college basketball is hard to watch. it's not like the bad calls are consistent. they miss calls, make up calls, make emotional calls. I just can't follow it.

Reactions: 3 people
Another great game that was very entertaining! The team looks strong.

college basketball is hard to watch. it's not like the bad calls are consistent. they miss calls, make up calls, make emotional calls. I just can't follow it.

I can't follow the individual game. Didn't want that to sound like I don't like cbb.

Anyways, who does the rpi thread? i cant wait to get back into that. that's a great resource that adds D1 intrigue and freak should compensate for such a crucially glorious thread.

This was the first full game I've seen this year. I'm very pleased with the quality of possessions. We did such a great job of working hard and smart for good shots. Pearl and Cuonzo's teams were very frustrating in that regard.

You think so?

you must have missed my final four prediction this week

Very positive for you Bruin. I do think that Barnes has done a heck of a job at developing the players he has. This team has the potiental to be very deadly come tourney time.

I am impressed by the season so far. Keep it up Vols! I can't wait to watch the SEC schedule! I suspect the Vols will have a great run!

Another solid win for the Big Orange and this one was on the road.

They call these "resume builders".

Great to see the Straw Plains Shotgun Jordan Bowden lead the way.

VN Store

Back