The Official #21 Tennessee vs. Furman Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Bone does nothing in the half court offense and that's what every opponent is forcing TN into. Bone isn't a threat to hit outside shots, doesn't penetrate, and hasn't been good at entering the ball into the post. I'm starting to miss Kwe Parker because Bone, Darrington, and Daniel aren't showing improvement at the PG spot. It's starting to look like TN might be on the bubble if a PG doesn't step up.

While I agree the PG is our weakness, Daniel has shown improvement every game up until this one, Darrington is just now seeing significant playing time and is possibly not 100% yet. It’s way too early to write off the PGs, we are 8-2 with two close losses to top 10 teams.

Also, give major credit to Furman’s coaching and defense. That was a top 3 defensive performance against us.

While I agree the PG is our weakness, Daniel has shown improvement every game up until this one, Darrington is just now seeing significant playing time and is possibly not 100% yet. It’s way too early to write off the PGs, we are 8-2 with two close losses to top 10 teams.

Also, give major credit to Furman’s coaching and defense. That was a top 3 defensive performance against us.

Will be interesting to see if it’s Furman or Wofford that wins their conference.

VN Store

Back