The Official #21/19 Tennessee vs. South Carolina Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

Ha! How in the world was that obvious? I get being upset they got it but they made a good call. It is what it is. That wasn’t at all an obvious situation.

Yes, as a ST coach you should know their punter is 7-8 passing and fakes are a big possibility.. their best player was literally wide open. Make excuses for that if you want.

I literally turned to my buddy and said “it’s going to be a fake” it’s obvious because they loss momentum and that was their way to get it back. Beamer isn’t a good coach, he would risk the game getting out of hand by missing a fake punt.
Yeah, I said Ozuna was going to hit a HR for the Braves the other day and the next pitch he did. That doesn’t mean it was obvious. That situation wasn’t obvious just because you guessed it.

Reactions: Zues1
I literally turned to my buddy and said “it’s going to be a fake” it’s obvious because they loss momentum and that was their way to get it back. Beamer isn’t a good coach, he would risk the game getting out of hand by missing a fake punt.
Beamer is a good coach

Next time their misguided fans start that "Game" "Cocks" chant, we gotta help 'em out and sub in "Suckers" i.l.o. "Game"...

Reactions: Megatron88

VN Store

Back