The Official #21/19 Tennessee vs. South Carolina Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

Good game on both sides of the ball. I hope the guys can do this for the rest of the season.

Wanted to scream "Touchdown Tennessee" 7 times tonight, but 5 is really good.

Vols have one playmaker on offense and that’s Sampson, but they don’t play him enough. Just don’t understand.

And don’t tell me it’s about pass blocking because that’s BS. QB play by the Vols was the opposite of good. Milton isn’t going to beat anyone of import.

Vols have one playmaker on offense and that’s Sampson, but they don’t play him enough. Just don’t understand.

And don’t tell me it’s about pass blocking because that’s BS. QB play by the Vols was the opposite of good. Milton isn’t going to beat anyone of import.
Give the Milton talk a rest. He had a good game. Yeah he threw two picks but he didn't play bad.
21/32 and 239yrds and 1 TD and we won
Good grief

Heupel could’ve called something to rub a little salt, but I’m glad he took the high road.
They ran Rattler all night and he did not do jack.
Two TDs, one of which was a gift, and two FGs after the way the defense has been playing is a pleasant surprise.
Offense shook off the injury to Bru and kept focus.
Carolina never has had anything of note, and all they got now is a rah-rah gimmick cheerleader coach and 2 good offensive players. The Vols neutered all that tonight.
Best win this year by far. Great time for an off week and time to get healed.
A&M has to play Bama next week, so that’s good.
Great night to be a Vol!!!

Some people just can’t be happy. Geez

Well this was a win of import. We lose this one and this season is completely off the rails. A&M will be another matter but we have a week off to prepare and we’re 4-1 so it certainly could be worse.

The opposite of good? It was his best game. I'll take this version of Joe over any of the previous versions

No we didn't. Now let's not speak of it again.
Considering their play outside of the UT game, I’d almost say we should not be ranked after this week. USCjr is the best team we’ve played this year, but a loss to that trash has long lasting effects

VN Store

Back