The Official 2014 Offseason Thread

I'm proud (actually ashamed) that I have this t-shirt now.

mXa4V9B-Cess5pU4jzIOqAA.jpg

I like it.

Lol

I'm a loyal fan even in the crap years. The only way I'd switch teams is if Seattle got a team again.

Maybe Adam Silver can make it happen. It was pathetic how Stern made it his personal mission to make sure Seattle not only lost the Sonics, but that they also never got another team just because the people of the city wouldn't pay for a new arena. Seattle's a good sports town, and the NBA is better when they have a team.

Maybe Adam Silver can make it happen. It was pathetic how Stern made it his personal mission to make sure Seattle not only lost the Sonics, but that they also never got another team just because the people of the city wouldn't pay for a new arena. Seattle's a good sports town, and the NBA is better when they have a team.

I wish, I miss being a Sonics fan. There were talks of moving the Kings there, then that fell through and the guy putting up the money bought the Clippers. GP has been pushing pretty hard for a team, I'm not sure which one could possibly be moved at this point though.

I wish, I miss being a Sonics fan. There were talks of moving the Kings there, then that fell through and the guy putting up the money bought the Clippers. GP has been pushing pretty hard for a team, I'm not sure which one could possibly be moved at this point though.

I'd heard some talk about the Bucks being a possibility a while back, but don't know if that had much credibility to it.

I've never seen any actual data, but I'd be willing to bet they log the most travel miles every season, and by a considerable margin.

I would guess Minnesota and Portland are close. Portland because traveling for the 15 EC games is a haul to any team. Memphis EC would lesson their travel a lot. It would be interesting to see.

pretty sure it would be minn, portland, and golden state that travel the most. I think the top 5 or 6 are all west teams, obviously.

pretty sure it would be minn, portland, and golden state that travel the most. I think the top 5 or 6 are all west teams, obviously.

But they get a lot of games against the other west coast teams where they don't have to go all that far. Really, regardless of conference, Memphis is going to have to travel a lot of mileage, but it would seem as though being in the East might ease that a little bit.

Yep, with Portland and Minnesota on top. Memphis being pretty close to a few teams has to cut theirs down, while Portland and Minnesota don't really have a team that close to them.

Love is better than griffin in the same way that the sky is blue, water is wet, and 2+2=4.

Some of you need serious help.

Let's revisit this. Does everyone still agree that the Clippers would definitely trade Griffin for Love right now?

I mean, TBrown was awfully sure about it, so he must be right.

VN Store

Back