The Official #19 Tennessee vs. #13 Memphis Game Thread

These guys are supposed to be basketball players. Do they realize that involves putting the ball in the basket? Bunch of tall guys trotting down the court tossing up bricks.

Sad part is Memphis didn't even beat us. Our upper classmen's inability to hit open baskets did. Memphis couldn't have beat us if we just shot 35 percent.

Last edited:
Vols will not shoot this badly again this season. Hate that it happened against Tiger High.
Yeah I know Memphis isn’t a conference game but I’m not going to lie I wanted this game just about as much as any game on our schedule. I cannot believe at home, with all the bulletin board material they let that smug team with a smug coach come in here and beat us. Really hard to have any excitement for this team now.

Penny should be embarrassed by his team. They are embarrassingly bad...so much "5* talent" yet they look miserable. They are an under performing group and none of those players are improving by playing for Penny.

This was a bad loss. We are going to struggle this year, we don't deserve a ranking.

VN Store

Back