The Official #18 Tennessee vs. Kentucky Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
This can get much worse. We've seen how Jared plays when he's getting protection well thats not happening now. He may still have 2 pick 6s left in him!!

This is a team game but do not underscore the damage the QB can cause. We had a 3 and out to start the 3rd quarter again. I think regardless of what happens you gotta get someone ready to play next week. This staff has continued to play Russian Roulette with Gurantano.

You're right. This staff is not preparing JG for the real world outside of college. When you make mistakes and fail at your job 10-12 times a year, a company is going to fire you. JG should have been fired a long time ago. Are we really supposed to believe we have no one better than JG? That's hogwash.

As a 71 year old graduate from UT, based on the team culture, Tennessee will never be significant in football again. They are to far behind in all aspects of the game.
I agree. If we have a good defense, our offense blows and vice versa. If we have a good O line our QB sucks. If we have a good QB our O line sucks. We will never be relevant again.

Reactions: amorange
I hate even more that a friend that is asking me in a text message what is wrong with Tennessee.
He has a damn tablet so he could just search for the damn information.

If JG is the best we have then this is an indictment on either Strout or the QB coach, but definitely the poor status of UT football.

Reactions: vol1981
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back