The Official #17 Tennessee vs. #3 Auburn Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, ESPN

I would suggest you take one minute today, one minute tomorrow and one minute Monday and call the SEC office
205-458-3000, ext 3029, Dan Leibovitz Associate Commissioner/Men's Basketball and let them know you are watching something only money could buy.
The SEC cannot continue to make no comment on poor quality. Let him know, it will take you one minute. Be nice, but make sure he understands he cannot stay quiet on this poor quality. It makes the game look rigged.

Forgot to mention, you leave a voicemail. Clog him up

Ok, tell him you're calling from Auburn and you agree with Bruce
I'm sure he thinks the refs were crap as well.

It's one minute of your time

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I don't disagree with your sentiment; he scored 27 points. However, he was 9-21. You can't look at that and not give credit to the defenders.

I understand 42% isn't a world beater number, but he would have led our team today in field goal % and points if he played for us. 42% isn't bad for someone who takes a fair number of threes and long twos

Edit: meant to mention he would have led our team in fg% for anyone taking over four shots. Uros and BHH were 2/4

Reactions: Lankykong
I understand 42% isn't a world beater number, but he would have led our team today in field goal % and points if he played for us. 42% isn't bad for someone who takes a fair number of threes and long twos
And he makes tough shots with people all over him. Again NBA ready. He gonna make a lot of money.

Not on the table without an SEC tournament championship imo.
It is, of course, entirely dependent on what the teams competing for thise spots do, as well. But, if we can win out and make it to the SECT championship game, our SOS on a 25-8 record might get us the last 2 seed, assuming that 8th loss comes against UK or Auburn.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back