The Official #14 Tennessee vs. #19 Florida Game Thread, 3:30 pm ET, CBS

Im really nervous about this game. This is a game we can easily win. Then I think of what we have on the sideline and in the booth and I get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach

While I agree with being nervous and the sick feeling, the players must decide if they are willing to give their all for Tennessee and leave it all on the field
Go vols

We have to win the turnover battle. Josh Dobbs has to take care of the ball. We do this, I almost want to guarantee we will have a chance to win it in the fourth quarter.

I think the best defense on the field could be ours, specially when we get cam back. We won't have him, but our Def line is nasty.

Gonna be a gut wrenching close game I think. I wish they would pull a tech and just give us the ball 3 or 4 times, that would be real nice.

There's no denying the Vols Dline should be good, they have not lived up to expectations in the 3 games so far

The circadian rhythm of Volnation:

Monday - We suck
Tuesday - Not feeling good about things
Wednesday - Did you see what opposing player said? Overconfidence. We have a chance!
Thursday - We can definitely win this!
Friday - We are going to win by 3 TDs! <dancing smiley emoji>
Saturday night - We suck

Reactions: 4 people
The big question is: Are we going to finally show up? If we look like last 3 games it will not be fun. Need to find momentum on offense and stop the run on defense.

You can bet your sweet A$$ we will not play like we did the last 3,games! This is the one they been looking over those 3 for, we Will win the game tomorrow watch and see!

So that's all of a sudden going to happen this week? Maybe a second half surge, but out of the gate? good luck with that

Are you kidding? We all know the talent is there. With 18-22 year old kids it will all come down to motivation, and thanks to your trash talking thugs we have plenty of that.

This you?

college.jpg

So when it doesn't, what are you going to do?

Gator trolls in the game thread smh. It's dumba$$es like this that come and disrespect us on our board that are the reason we need to win this game by 40. No one at all from UF is "puttin respect on our name" as they say.

Monday - We suck
Wednesday - Did you see what opposing player said? Overconfidence. We have a chance!
Saturday night - We suck

Hey now! That's a 15 yard penalty!

Monday - We suck
Saturday night - We suck

I'll be extremely happy after tomorrow comes and goes and we don't see you for another year.

Reactions: 2 people

Monday - We suck
Saturday night - We suck

Hey lizard boy, #KMFA!

VN Store

Back