The Official #13 Tennessee @ #14 Missouri Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Correct me if I’m wrong but I am counting 2 penalties for 10 yards for Missouri so far in this game. A false start and illegal formation. So, once again, zero, ZERO live ball penalties on our SEC opponent. This is straight up BS. Heuple needs to say eff the fine and call this busch league crap out for what it is. Also, we need to flood the SEC office with calls and emails. The fact that the UT players and coaches are giving it their all just to be slighted by a bunch of has beens with an agenda.

Thats not the first time the refs have reviewed after a snap this season. In the NFL that would never happen. Are the rules different in college?

Did the refs not whistle the play dead after said “fumble” (as if it were an incomplete pass) ? How does that impact the fact that the offense would have had no concern or effort to recover the fumble?

That unfortunately was a fumble 🙄🤦‍♂️ This team is seriously frustrating to watch. I'm glad I like basketball as much as I do. Plus,UNC and Duke play later tonight in football.

VN Store

Back