The Official #11/#9 Tennessee @ Florida Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Yeah no one other than one of the four playoff teams last year. Stupid post.

Dude whatever you're smoking pass some this way.

TCU lost their entire team from last year. Like 17 starters gone.

Deion will do fine in the OOC lame schedule and get smacked around in the P12. Luster will be off by mid-Nov

I am beyond disappointed with this "effort". The played horribly in the first half all the way around. The season isn't over, but this one really hurts. I watched the game with several people from church, so I even had to maintain my composure and keep what might have been said under control. This is one of the first times I actually saw Huepel look lost. The offense looked much better in the second half, but still way too many mental mistakes.

You need to shut the hell up. I have been watching this game and I know that we have not played well, but these blatent Calls and no calls CANNOT BE DISMISSED! So don’t EVER TELL ME TO “ MAN UP”. You need to shut your mouth.
When you primarily point to the refs as THE reason, or even a critical reason we lost, you show either a lack of understanding or too much homerism. I have followed this team since i was a kid and I know accountability is the only way you get better. Unlike those of you who even mention refs on a nite where our team was grossly unprepared, I hold this staff to accountability. Feel free to wallow in ref-victimization if you like.

VN Store

Back