The Official #11/#9 Tennessee @ Florida Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Have they been called for a single hold all night?
No. Certain things are clear when it comes to these refs. If we didn’t play so horribly the first 1/2 and make some questionable calls, I definitely would point at the refs.

That’s bc of Milton. Last year was we throwing screens? It’s absolutely on Milton.
It's on Heupel if he's really given up on his offense to play Joe Milton. I thought Heupel would open up the offense in SEC play, but that's not what we've seen.

I'm coming to the opinion that Milton can't make the reads well enough to run Heupel's offense and Heupel has CHOSEN to change his offense.

Heupel's "backup offense" sucks.

No one did that. The refs have been called out when they made obvious bad calls/noncalls. You can in fact criticize the refs without excusing the @#$% shown Tennessee put on tonight. The folks calling out the refs aren't defending incompetence. You are.
Yep. Refs gave Florida a TD by missing an easy false start, killed two of our drives by kicking the ball and calling a front blindside block. They have had an effect on the game in key moments

We still played terrible in the first half

Reactions: JCHateSteve
He's watching sold out games and a watch part at Neyland right now that is generating $$$ when that changes he'll react.
It’s one game men. It’s a long season and we haven’t won in Gainesville in my daughter’s lifetime. She is a sophomore in college. We can rant but we also need to be reasonable. CH isn’t going anywhere. Does he need to make some defensive changes, probably so. We just need a quarterback to make quicker decisions moving forward.

How much has the luster on Heupel been dimmed after this game
I wouldn't have thought too.much on this with a hard fought close game and Milton just being not good enough, as many thought. This team has went backwards. Next year they lose a TON of production on both sides.

Then he shouldn’t be in
No he shouldn’t. Gaston Moore couldn’t be worse, I wouldn’t throw Nico to the wolves just yet but I would try Moore. You know what Milton is, he’s showed it time and time again , and it’s time to give up heup quit being a friend and be the state of TNs coach and do what’s best for your team.

Reactions: YankeeVol

VN Store

Back