The Official #1 Tennessee @ Vandy Series Thread (Fri. May 10 7PM EST SECNET+) (Sat. May 11 3PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Sun. May 12 3PM EST ESPN2)

Good weekend but a disappointing day , our swung at everything approach needs to change , earlier in the year we literally worked over pitchers by making them throw strikes

Reactions: Orange931
Iv said it before and I’ll say it again. Baseball is strange. A shut out? Wow. Imagine this was the regionals or World Series. We would go home. Not a fan of tournament structures anymore. In 2022 we were the best team.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a Team like vandy or even Florida (if they get in) could make a run to the World Series. Because that makes sense right 🤷

Why was it a stretch, we were tied for first coming into today and hold the tiebreaker? While AM and Arkansas were going to knock each other out.

Because we have a harder finish to the end of the season than Kentucky does. Our margin for error is a lot smaller. Vandy is a completely different team on the road. Their trash. More likely that we drop a game to the Gamecocks than Kentucky to Vandy.

Iv said it before and I’ll say it again. Baseball is strange. A shut out? Wow. Imagine this was the regionals or World Series. We would go home. Not a fan of tournament structures anymore. In 2022 we were the best team.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a Team like vandy or even Florida (if they get in) could make a run to the World Series. Because that makes sense right 🤷

There’s no single elimination in the regionals or CWS

Outperform Kentucky this next weekend an the SEC title still lands in Knoxville. Would it have been a lot nice to be a game up instead of a game behind? Sure. Is Tennessee going 3-0/2-1 while Kentucky goes 2-1/1-2 unreasonable? Of course not.

Outperform Kentucky this next weekend a the SEC title still lands in Knoxville. Would it have been a lot nice to be a game up instead of a game behind? Sure. Is Tennessee going 3-0/2-1 while Kentucky goes 2-1/1-2 unreasonable? Of course not.
We’ll be fine. I’ll try and moderate expectations.

Reactions: Drewbydoo

VN Store

Back