The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

No, I get it. That’s exactly what he is doing. Just very funny. That statement in particular was just ridiculous. No one actually believes a random Kentucky basketball fan knows more about basketball than the coach of the team lol.

Ten minutes on Rupp’s Rafters tells you that the average Kentucky fan is not a basketball expert lol

It behooves me to find myself defending the head basketball coach at Kentucky, but I honestly think he’s saying what he has to say. He’s not oblivious to the initial fan reaction. Just trying to say whatever he can to drain out some of the negativity. No better way to do that than to do a little tail kissing.
You think he’s aware that fans aren’t voting on him?

VN brethren, normally don’t share personal information on here but Dangit I’m so excited forget that… I’m getting married today!!! Final found my Mrs Lefteye. Finger crossed for no rain and if you’re a prayer those would be greatly appreciated.

And O will have the baseball game tracker in the pocket during just to keep this sports related. Love y’all

GBO

VN brethren, normally don’t share personal information on here but Dangit I’m so excited forget that… I’m getting married today!!! Final found my Mrs Lefteye. Finger crossed for no rain and if you’re a prayer those would be greatly appreciated.

And O will have the baseball game tracker in the pocket during just to keep this sports related. Love y’all

GBO
Congrats and best of luck with the weather!

GBO
Congrats man!

GBO

Congratulations! Hope you and your bride have a wonderful day!

GBO
JK
IMG_8832.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Lefteye

GBO
Just prayed for you to have a great marriage. Congratulations!

GBO
Congrats, my man!

Reactions: Lefteye

VN Store

Back