The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Anyone watching this Iowa State & Houston game?

The Cyclones are beating them by almost 30 in 2nd half, Houston hasn’t scored 30 yet…

Back to back State Championships for my Fulton Falcons ! Just saying. That makes 5 overall for Fulton and my former coach, Jody Wright

I can't find the +/- stats on yesterday's game (nor do I really want to see them), but I would guess, based on nothing but a hunch, that Mashack had the best +/- of anyone on the team yesterday. 21 minutes, 10 points on 4-6 shooting including a made 3, 1-1 from the line, 3 rebounds, 1 assist, no turnovers. One small positive in a sea of awful.
Estrella. He was +3. Everyone else had a negative number.

We are thinking about buying tickets for the second round on Saturday in Charlotte. This is our first time ever going to the NCAAT, so just to make sure that would be session 3 right? Also would it be wise to go ahead and buy the tickets or wait until it gets closer to the time, maybe after the Thursday games?

Lady Vols a 6 seed ? Power of a blue blood, right there, imo. I love the men's draw, stone cold lock for the Sweet 16. Bring on the Blue Jays, Vols are going to their 2nd Elite 8. Quote me, sticky it, whatever, I'm guaranteeing an Elite 8 !

Reactions: MinisterofDef#92
We've learned that the SEC Tournament is meaningless for anything positive but it does hurt you. The ACC Tournament is the opposite. It doesn't hurt you but can help you.
I think we learned that it's not about the conference tourney but whether if you're a "blue blood" or not. No way UK should be a 3 seed over Auburn.

I think we learned that it's not about the conference tourney but whether if you're a "blue blood" or not. No way UK should be a 3 seed over Auburn.
Auburn had one Q1 win going into the conference tournament. UK had 6, including 1 over a 1 seed.

VN Store

Back