The Office (merged)

Last night's episode...a little better. So far, I am not that impressed with the writing. Are they just a little rusty?

I still enjoyed both episodes. I thought at the end,Michael was going to get closure from Jan not from the dead chair model, so that was funny. The scene with Pam's landlord and Michael
was good too.

I have a feeling the spinoff will fail.

Also, I would rather not see Pam reject Jim because we already had 3 seasons of that.

I have a feeling the spinoff will fail.

Also, I would rather not see Pam reject Jim because we already had 3 seasons of that.

While I'm not totally sold on the spinoff, I don't think they are dumb enough to make a spinoff that will fail. If the same funny genius that makes The Office makes the spinoff I think it'll be good. All the characters are funny enough that whichever they choose will be funny. That article explains all that.

And while there is a big something in the works I have read elsewhere that it has already been confirmed that it is for sure not a Jam breakup. I know that they shot some of it in a high school gym...so maybe more Jim basketball action??? Anyway, no breakup in the near future anyway.

They should use Andy's character in the new show. You can't take Dwight, Michael, Jim or Pam off The Office.

Andy would be the one who should go. if anyone else leaves its going to suck for both shows. not a fan of the spin off idea

I guess yall didn't actually read the article...they have already said that they absolutely will not be taking a main character. I think that Andy is probably most likely, maybe Kevin, maybe Toby, maybe Creed (we know nothing about the guy except that he's a total creeper).

I don't think it's a great idea, but I think it will be funny whatever they do.

BIG NEWS!!! AND POTENTIAL SPOILERS

"According to several well-placed birdies, whose decision to sing to me like the proverbial canary was clearly in breach of their confidentiality agreements, there are three even bigger plot twists that will profoundly impact Angela, Dwight, Andy, Jan, Toby, Michael, Jim and Pam. I will now possibly reveal what those three twists are among (or not) the following six options (Possible Major Spoiler Alert): an engagement, a death, an infidelity, a pregnancy, a fire and a coming-out. Let the wild speculation begin!

It is also rumored that Toby’s replacement will be guest star Amy Ryan of The Wire (also from TV Guide): I’m hearing that she’s playing Toby’s replacement, a pretty young thing with whom Michael becomes instantly enamored. And by “enamored” I mean horny."

Also in some way there will be a new boss of sorts played by Amanda Peet. This could and probably will be in whatever spinoff is in the works.

So what do you'll think will happen in the season finale of The Office...I've heard that the cast had to sign confidentiality agreements and turn in their scripts before they leave....also I've heard that all the main characters are involved in a couple of big plot twists...I just hope that the writers don't ruin a great show

read in tv guide that someone is getting engaged. dont think it'll be jim and pam though. i think they'll leave that storyline for next season. i bet it'll be dwight and angela

So what do you'll think will happen in the season finale of The Office...I've heard that the cast had to sign confidentiality agreements and turn in their scripts before they leave....also I've heard that all the main characters are involved in a couple of big plot twists...I just hope that the writers don't ruin a great show

They won't ruin anything. And it seems as though whatever these "big plot twists" are are things that we wouldn't really even speculate about so I guess we'll see. Here is what I have read that we know:

"...there are three even bigger plot twists that will profoundly impact Angela, Dwight, Andy, Jan, Toby, Michael, Jim and Pam. I will now possibly reveal what those three twists are among (or not) the following six options (Possible Major Spoiler Alert): an engagement, a death, an infidelity, a pregnancy, a fire and a coming-out. Let the wild speculation begin!"

I read a rumor the other day that Toby was getting fired / quitting and he was going to be replaced with another HR person next season.

VN Store

Back