The NHL thread (Buffalo, well at least you are not Cleveland)

He made a "Sloppy Seconds" comment about Elisha Cutberth, dating another hockey player

In Avery's defense, she does seem to be a sucker for the hockey players. Looks like I need to be playing hockey.

Considering Avery is completely destroying that locker room I can't imagine things will go well for Dallas the rest of the season.

Good game on versus tonight Buf vs. Pit. Vanek is tearing it up this year.

Preds at Blues in HD tonight.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Watched a little of the 2nd period and the 3rd. Crombeen had a great game. Wish you guys would've beat them. I hate St.Louis.

Last edited:
I think Dallas has officially come out and said that he will not play for them again. Anyone have an opinion on where he goes from here? Surely he will play for someone wouldnt you think?

I think Dallas has officially come out and said that he will not play for them again. Anyone have an opinion on where he goes from here? Surely he will play for someone wouldnt you think?

Definitely won't be in Calgary. Many coaches have come out and said that Avery would not be welcome on their team so a demotion to the minors is not out of the question. I just can't see another team wanting him but I'm sure their are some crazy GMs out there.

Pred's playing tomorrow at 8 PM against the Red Wings.

For some reason, I always run up on Thrashers games, but never the Predators.

With all due respect for you dad,I hate the Red Wings.

And after 2

4-3 Wings

its alright oz, he's an englishman, and i just rememeber soccer was his main sport growing up in England. I dont remember him watching hockey until we moved to America(he could have, I was young). He was working up in Defiance, Ohio back in the 80's, and that is where he became an avid supporter of the Redwings. He really enjoys hockey.

Last edited:
When in the lord's good name is the Predator is gonna snap out of it's scoring slump???

I'm a Blackhawks fan myself... we lost tonight to Minny. Seems like we can never beat them.

I'm a Blackhawks fan myself... we lost tonight to Minny. Seems like we can never beat them.

they played like crap. i went to the game against the sabers last week. played well that game. they had a bunch of great penalty kills.

VN Store

Back