The more I see of Lebron the more I think he is a POS...

Don't buy the tickets.......don't go to the games. He's rich & doesn't care what we think.
If players want to behave like this then spend your money else where. Don't support them.

Don't buy the tickets.......don't go to the games. He's rich & doesn't care what we think.
If players want to behave like this then spend your money else where. Don't support them.

I don't even tune in to the NBA anymore. Their political garbage has soured me on the sport. James is the epitome of hypocrisy and a joke. A guy that plays the what's popular card and the odds if it lines his pockets.

I don't even tune in to the NBA anymore. Their political garbage has soured me on the sport. James is the epitome of hypocrisy and a joke. A guy that plays the what's popular card and the odds if it lines his pockets.

I've never liked the NBA. I can deal with college basketball just fine but pro doesn't sit well with me.
I worked with a friend that went to see the Memphis Grizzlies one time & said he had a blast.

Not an exact comparison but it reminds me of the Tiger Woods downfall. People just assume the best of their favorite athletes. Just because they can throw/catch/shoot/hit a ball well that it gives them some kind of intellectual/moral authority. Makes no sense

LeBron James is not intelligent. Not sure what people expect from him and why they care about what he has to say.

He may not be intelligent, and I'm not agreeing or disagreeing, but they guy has an opinion that young people listen to regardless of how uninformed he really is and that is what's scary. I'm not sure if the national anthem incident bugged people but I can tell you his views on China struck many the wrong way across the board.

Not an exact comparison but it reminds me of the Tiger Woods downfall. People just assume the best of their favorite athletes. Just because they can throw/catch/shoot/hit a ball well that it gives them some kind of intellectual/moral authority. Makes no sense

Lol. What? There is nothing remotely similar about their downfalls. Lebron is guilty of being a hypocrite chasing the almighty dollar. That's it. Tiger was a freaky philanderer with addiction problems who washed out of his sport for a decade

Reactions: NashVol11
Lol. What? There is nothing remotely similar about their downfalls. Lebron is guilty of being a hypocrite chasing the almighty dollar. That's it. Tiger was a freaky philanderer with addiction problems who washed out of his sport for a decade
Not quite sure how you get along in life w such poor reading comprehension

Smh...I find it amusing the side that used to basically make a living on pointing out how "snowflake" others are turn out to be some of the most easily triggered delicate flowers of all. So James yelling at the end of the anthem makes you this mad? Now is this real outrage or that fake kind you drum up depending on the scenario to make yourself feel morally superior? I assume you guys that get all bent out of shape over this stuff (after you were told to get bent out of shape) must avoid live sporting events because if you don't God help you; because other people at the games do all kinds of dumb s*** during the anthem and I assume if you pay that much attention to it you'll just trigger yourself into a blubbering mess.

James is a d-bag for for more reasons than shouting during the end of the anthem. That doesn't even make the Top 15.

Reactions: NashVol11
Sad that he has such a high influence on young people. Hope they have better role models

Ah, great. You said "not an exact comparison" so it's OK to make a completely terrible comparison and nobody is allowed to call it out. Lebron hasn't even had a "downfall". He had a couple weeks of bad PR
You can’t read past the first sentence or comprehend it. I don’t fault you for it. Just not a strong suit. Chin up

VN Store

Back