The Mets....

@ESPNStatsInfo: .@Mets: 73 runs in last 7 games, most scored in 7-game span in franchise history

1st team w/ 73+ runs in 7-game span since 2007 Yankees, 74

Last year was the first time I bought into MLB.TV and holy crap do I use it on a regular basis. I didn't know if I'd get my money's worth on the $150 purchase, but I have probably only missed 2 or 3 games all season (meaning neither tv nor radio broadcast)

good time to start watching a lot of the Mets

Reactions: 1 person
CLc7YZqWgAAWnmz.png
beat the Nats today

I get to go up to Cincy to Meet the Matz tonight! Once I see him today, I'll have officially seen all of our future rotation pitch once
Wheeler (2013, Atlanta, his MLB debut)
deGrom (2014, Atlanta)
Syndergaard (2015, Atlanta)
Harvey (2015, Atlanta)
Matz (2015, Cincinnati)

Normally I only get to go to one a year, and normally in Atlanta. This year I got to go to a Saturday-Sunday in Atlanta, and a special last second trip up to Cincy!

Congrats guys. Now go beat the Cubs. Your shorts stop and 2nd baseman better watch the Cubs just like they should have watched Utley. Just ask the Pirates... The difference is MLB is in the bag for the Cubs so no punishment will be handed out.

Congrats guys. Now go beat the Cubs. Your shorts stop and 2nd baseman better watch the Cubs just like they should have watched Utley. Just ask the Pirates... The difference is MLB is in the bag for the Cubs so no punishment will be handed out.

No worries, Wilmer Flores is the face of MLB passion and determination thanks to his almost trade. If one of them breaks Flores' leg, MLB will execute them on the spot.

My brother's favorite team is the Cubs. I need to beat them so badly.

No worries, Wilmer Flores is the face of MLB passion and determination thanks to his almost trade. If one of them breaks Flores' leg, MLB will execute them on the spot.

MLB is all in on the Cubs. They want them to make the series so badly for ratings. Good luck and I hope y'all crush them.

MLB is all in on the Cubs. They want them to make the series so badly for ratings. Good luck and I hope y'all crush them.

Mets have experience at crushing dreams, remember Boston trying to win the WS for the first time in 68 years?

small world - so is my brother (and sister)

VN Store

Back