The Memphis Grizzlies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every year, I think we have the deepest team in our history. This year, I can say the same.

Conley, Lee, Prince, Randolph, Gasol as starters.
Calathes, Allen, Miller, Johnson, Koufos off the bench

Udrih, Ed, and Leuer available as the 11th and 12th men.

With a win and a Suns loss tonight, we take sole possession of the 8th seed.

Unfortunately, we go to OKC, so that's gonna be a tough hill to climb.

Also, the Hawks. WTF happened to the Hawks? Lost 10 of their last 11 and are actually in danger of missing the playoffs if they don't right the ship soon. I think at one time they held the 3 seed? I know they were at least the 4 seed. I'm still hoping they can pull out a win tonight against PHO

Also, the Hawks. WTF happened to the Hawks? Lost 10 of their last 11 and are actually in danger of missing the playoffs if they don't right the ship soon. I think at one time they held the 3 seed? I know they were at least the 4 seed. I'm still hoping they can pull out a win tonight against PHO

Hawks have had an epic collapse. Sad really when you see they are in the East.

Suns will collapse and we will take their spot to make the playoffs. We will get the job done.

Hate the Hawks
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back