The meltdown that is happening on the Vandy message boards

You know we, as a program and fan base, have hit an all time low when we are celebrating Vandy being miserable. Jeez people

Reactions: 1 person
You know we, as a program and fan base, have hit an all time low when we are celebrating Vandy being miserable. Jeez people

Starting to question if you're even a Vol fan. Seems like you've been defending them in all of your posts I've seen.

Their fans are a bunch of a-holes and aren't gracious winners what so ever. So, they can ead.

I hope they go back to being the 2-10 team they were always meant to be. Pathetic how they removed all of their legit games to play a bunch of trash and pad their record. Vanderbilt is a garbage football program and it's reverting back to it's rightful place as bottom feeders.

Edit: I am actually confusing you with VolunteerHillbilly whose post I saw early. So, sorry for calling you out as if I've seen your other posts and they seemed pro Vandy because I haven't seen them. The rest of what I said still stands though. I hate Vanderbilt and their fans, so I don't care if their program goes back to being awful. Their facilities and stadium are awful so it's only fitting they're losers to go along with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Do they not realize their entire offense is GONE? And by that I mean Jordan Matthews. They will be in major, major rebuilding mode next year.

UGA=L
UF=L
USC=L
Ole Miss=L
Mizzou=L
UT=L

Their only hope of making a bowl is beating Miss St.

and Miss St will be pretty good. they return alot. id say they will beat Vandy

Reactions: 4 people
They've really enjoyed rubbing our noses in our own sh*t. I don't recall ever hating Vandy back in the day or being snide about beating them all the time. And honestly I didn't hear alot of crap when UK beat us in 2011, Vandy fans are just historically arrogant, elitist pr!cks.

Incredibly well said Fan4. My thoughts exactly. I'll even add that I didn't get particularly upset when Bobby Johnson beat UT in 05.... it sucked, but Johnson was a good guy, a likable guy who had some success.

The Vandy fans are absolutely insufferable. I can't take those elitist prick snobs.

Reactions: 3 people
Incredibly well said Fan4. My thoughts exactly. I'll even add that I didn't get particularly upset when Bobby Johnson beat UT in 05.... it sucked, but Johnson was a good guy, a likable guy who had some success.

The Vandy fans are absolutely insufferable. I can't take those elitist prick snobs.

I seriously hate the mouthy pricks. I knew several who, back when we were good, would watch ALL of UT's games just to pull for the other team and would be big time a-holes when we lost (another reason I hated Florida week). They've got p*nis envy syndrome with UT, IMO.

Reactions: 2 people
Do they have any decent (i.e. all 17 fans use it) forums that are free? I want to help them through their transition but I am not about to pay to do so. If not and someone has an actual account for some reason, post this for me?

Jn8ICSM.jpg

The url in the image is this: Let me google that for you

Tehy have a " StarWalk" tomorrow morning before Jimmy Frank's news conference. The delusion on that board rivals ours sometimes.....

Tehy have a " StarWalk" tomorrow morning before Jimmy Frank's news conference. The delusion on that board rivals ours sometimes.....

The thing is, they think it will actually get national coverage. They are so proud of this "star walk". I am embarassed for them.

Do they not realize their entire offense is GONE? And by that I mean Jordan Matthews. They will be in major, major rebuilding mode next year.

UGA=L
UF=L
USC=L
Ole Miss=L
Mizzou=L
UT=L

Their only hope of making a bowl is beating Miss St.

They're not beating Miss State. State and Ole Miss will both easily take care of business against Vandy.

From Vandymania

Posted: Today 8:47 AM
For those defending/praising Franklin, answer this!

How can you defend what Lockridge is reporting. Franklin had staff move his Denali SUV because he refused to meet with fans/press outside. REFUSES to meet and explain himself before the people he demanded come out and support him and the players. The fans outside are VU's most dedicated bunch. COWARD!

Short time ago Franklin's black Denali was moved by someone from the VU coaches' parking lot. Not wanting to meet the press, fans

Reactions: 3 people

No, UT has won the 2nd most SEC titles and numerous national titles. Vandy hasn't sniffed a SEC or national title ever. Hell, they haven't even won a SEC East title. They've earned their delusional tag. Idiots.

VN Store

Back