The Masters Tournament

That is what I thought, you can not back up your talk. I am not the one that is down playing the shot as if it was easy to do.
GA Vol has called you out before and he is right about your sorry arse.
Have a good night.

Called me out for what? I musta missed that. Lol.

Tough to argue with logic like that.

Are you seriously saying they try to hole it? I think getting it over & hoping it hops on the green is the main objective & anything close to the hole is just a bonus.

Of course he was trying to hole it?! Yeah, it was improbable as hell, but why would he swing for the heck of it?

Probably aiming at some random object in the surroundings, in the game of golf. There's no marker to aim at, right?

I agree. I am glad you are calling a spade a spade and realizing that you are indeed a dumbass. It takes a man to admit that.

Only a dumbass would think somebody would try to skip a ball across water & believe that person's mindset was to hole it.

Only a dumbass would think somebody would try to skip a ball across water & believe that person's mindset was to hole it.

No, he just wanted to get the ball across the water. That was his goal. He didn't want to try to hole it. In golf. Gosh damn how have you not solved every problem in the world with your brilliance?

My goal in life isn't to hole the skip shot on 16, it's just to get it across the water. I would die a happy man after that.

No, he just wanted to get the ball across the water. That was his goal. He didn't want to try to hole it. In golf. Gosh damn how have you not solved every problem in the world with your brilliance?

My goal in life isn't to hole the skip shot on 16, it's just to get it across the water. I would die a happy man after that.

Look into being a tournament volunteer for the week & your payment is 1 round of golf. That's your chance.

Awesome, I'll try to not make any shots. Just to get it across every pond.

I'm gonna assume that you're aware that's a good thing at Augusta National & you know that you wouldn't fire at every flag there.

VN Store

Back