The (many) indictments of Donald Trump

Here's what you all seem to be conflating.

1) Trump is alleged to have committed a crime in the making of this payment.

2) Cohen acted unethically and maybe even unlawfully by disclosing what Trump did.

Cohen has been punished for his transgressions. The fact that he committed them does not erase what Trump did. That Cohen disclosed it and shouldn't have doesn't mean it didn't happen. That Cohen disclosed it and shouldn't have does not authorize Trump to have done what he did, it does not give him a free pass to commit crime.

So if Trump committed a crime, regardless of what Cohen did wrongfully, Trump should be held accountable.
Had Cohen made payments to other before Trump ran for president?? Yes..this was the same situation..how should a payment to a lawyer have been put in the balance ledger???

Well, this is less of a show trial than an attempt at a struggle session but the defendant is clearly uncowed and the crowds are not persuaded as to the righteous cause of Bragg's election interference.

And yes, it would seem by your ad hominem that you and I both are part idiot savant. You being one part and I the other.
Damn. Did you just agree me?

What's false about a payment to a lawyer to cover legal fees paid to purchase a story or sign and NDA,??

IDK but in my mind the prosecutor would first have to prove he did falsify the business records then prove he did it to cover up another crime and I don't know what that crime would be.

IDK but in my mind the prosecutor would first have to prove he did falsify the business records then prove he did it to cover up another crime and I don't know what that crime would be.
That's where I'm at as well. It seems to me that they are saying he should have more detail on what the payment was for in the ledger...maybe. Idk either.

That's where I'm at as well. It seems to me that they are saying he should have more detail on what the payment was for in the ledger...maybe. Idk either.

The DA might have had a misdemeanor falsifying BRs case against him, might not have had a strong one and Trump would have fought it but it would have been a reasonable case to bring. But he let the SoLs expire.

VN Store

Back