The (many) indictments of Donald Trump

Let me get this straight. The Dems, according to you, want Trump jailed soooo badly they used their legal B squad to do so.

Yeah, makes perfect sense šŸ‘Œ
So you believe this IS their A team??? You aren't helping your case, but it is humorous watching you try to build it up.

Soā€¦..where are we on the tampering of evidence against Trump. No big deal? Or treasonous event worthy of execution?

Reactions: Zues1
Let me get this straight. The Dems, according to you, want Trump jailed soooo badly they used their legal B squad to do so.

Democrats are not known for behaving logically you know. If they did, they wouldnā€™t be Democrats.

You haven't explained why you believe it is an ignorant analogy. Oil in the ground has stored value. Trump's frozen shares likewise have stored value. You don't know the exact value of the oil because you don't know the price of that oil until you take it to market. Same with Trump's shares. What's ignorant about that analogy?
You haven't explained why you believe it is an ignorant analogy. Oil in the ground has stored value. Trump's frozen shares likewise have stored value. You don't know the exact value of the oil because you don't know the price of that oil until you take it to market. Same with Trump's shares. What's ignorant about that analogy?
Two fundamentally different types of assets. One is a paper asset and the other is a commodity

These prosecutors are their A team, which isnā€™t saying much. Smith is a career DOJ/govt employee, if he was a top notch lawyer he would have jumped to the private sector years ago. James, Bragg and Willis are politicians skimming taxpayer money because they canā€™t make it in the private sector so yeah, these people represent their A team.

Two fundamentally different types of assets. One is a paper asset and the other is a commodity
So? The analogy still applies.

Maybe you don't understand the definition of 'analogy'.

So? The analogy still applies.

Maybe you don't understand the definition of 'analogy'.

I do understand it. Your analogy is of two things that have virtually no similarities. Bad analogy

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
I do understand it. Your analogy is of two things that have virtually no similarities. Bad analogy
If you find oil in the ground do you get paid right away? Nope...
Trump own shares and. Not get paid right away as if he around oil and is waiting to get paid .therefore analogy works..your digging in 2 deep on something surface level

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Completely shocked to hear that Jethro here is on Team ā€œFake Diaryā€ with BB lol.

A ā€œfake diaryā€ the FBI moved heaven and earth to recover, and had processed as evidence, which was in their possession for weeks, and never made a peep about šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

FTR - Ashley Biden did not write that Joe ā€œmolestedā€ her. She wrote that Joe showered with her as an adolescent, and that looking back it was ā€œinappropriateā€.

For the sake of accuracy and avoiding editorializing, which seemed to be your intent.

For the sake of accuracy and avoiding editorializing, which seemed to be your intent.
Good post. @VolTull
You wanted proof here is her diary..the link shows the passages in question..

Was I molested?? I think so

Sex with friends, @ a young age, showers with my father ( probably inappropriate)

That's it...anything else is speculation, but nothing has been refuted by anyone and the diary was confirmed legit and owned Ashley by the FBI and her recorded phone call of her asking for the diary back.

Good post. @VolTull
You wanted proof here is her diary..the link shows the passages in question..

Was I molested?? I think so

Sex with friends, @ a young age, showers with my father ( probably inappropriate)

That's it...anything else is speculation, but nothing has been refuted by anyone and the diary was confirmed legit and owned Ashley by the FBI and her recorded phone call of her asking for the diary back.
Sheā€™s talking about her hyper sexuality and posits molestation as a possible explanation, can remember ā€œtraumaā€ but canā€™t remember specifics. Names a specific family whose house she didnā€™t like. Then goes into this list of memories.

Ask yourself these questions about the list:
Is ā€œsomewhat being sexualized with [her cousin]ā€ a clear reference to molestation, a clear reference to being hypersexual, or equivocal?

Is having sex with friends at a young age molestation? Hypersexual? Equivocal?

Is getting turned on ā€œwhen [she] wasnā€™t supposed to beā€ molestation? Hypersexual? Equivocal?

I donā€™t remember what comes after, but Iā€™m pretty sure the list of her recollections goes on, so if you wanted to keep going, you could.

If you truly think Trump is an innocent man being unfairly prosecuted, you probably have Trump derangement syndrome.

If you truly think Trump is an innocent man being unfairly prosecuted, you probably have Trump derangement syndrome.
ā€œinnocentā€ is fairly broad there.

Is he ā€œinnocentā€ in this specific trial? Is he being unfairly prosecuted in this specific trial?

What say you?

Sheā€™s talking about her hyper sexuality and posits molestation as a possible explanation, can remember ā€œtraumaā€ but canā€™t remember specifics. Names a specific family whose house she didnā€™t like. Then goes into this list of memories.

Ask yourself these questions about the list:
Is ā€œsomewhat being sexualized with [her cousin]ā€ a clear reference to molestation, a clear reference to being hypersexual, or equivocal?

Is having sex with friends at a young age molestation? Hypersexual? Equivocal?

Is getting turned on ā€œwhen [she] wasnā€™t supposed to beā€ molestation? Hypersexual? Equivocal?

I donā€™t remember what comes after, but Iā€™m pretty sure the list of her recollections goes on, so if you wanted to keep going, you could.
As an individual who advocates and helps children and some adults deal with sexual molestation, I can answer these to a degree.and know that I have read the majority of her recovery diary..
To preface remembering details of a trauma is difficult and different for everyone. Some will remember exact details other will get flashes, but it peaced together overtime. So her lack of recollection is the exact reason for the diary, to extract some memories in hopes of triggering more to heal such trauma.

So question 1. Yes its a clear reference to some sort of sexual trauma. She doesn't mention her cousin, just the household name.

Question 2. Given we don't know her exact age she is referring to other then young, this one would be equivical, because of she if referring to young as teenage ot appropriate for teenagers to be sex curious obviously..her willingness to go straight to sex is an indicator of a past sex abuse tho. And she mentions in other passages as an adult and questions often why she goes straight for sexual activities.

Question 3. Being ashamed of being turned on is a byproduct of hypersexuality..there really nothing there.,

There is a clear correlation between hypersexuality in kids and sexual abuse. Without knowing her exact age it hard to determine her development stage, but given her mention specifically of showers with Joe and thinking it's inappropriate speaks to her being closer to teen level. Old to enough to realize it inappropriate but familiar enough to still allow it to happen. Which would lead one to believe in sex abuse. Along with her addiction issues these are classic sign of sexual abuse, whether that was Joe or someone else only she knows, but we can put together context clues about Joe behavior regarding kids. The improper touching, the smelling, the strange comments, the focus on a certain age of child. Also consider Hunters issues as well, he displays those signs as well. Maybe Hunter absused her only she knows. Does that answer you question?

Reactions: davethevol

VN Store

Back