The (many) indictments of Donald Trump

Everybody on this board trolls a bit--fact. Everybody takes shots at those on the other political side and receives them in return. I also explain my views and objections to MAGA/gangster ideas or behavior quite thoroughly at times. Also fact. I do challenge points that are inaccurate or absurd. When individuals try to pretend, for example, that Biden is not different from Trump, well, I'm going to challenge that nonsense--because that's what it is. When individuals persist in claiming that there was Democratic vote fraud in 2020 when it's been documented that there wasn't, expect to receive some flak. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but if it it boldly conflicts with fact, the opinion should and will be challenged. And if I make a point that others perceive isn't factual, I'm happy to be likewise challenged.

Should I thank you for inviting me to join "your discussions"? I didn't realize that they were "your discussions." Are you the board monitor or what? I'm pleased to hear that some here help others, but not sure how that pertains. People are locked into their political prejudices, so unfortunately little consideration tends to be given to views from the other side. I should and will try to be more diplomatic. It's not easy to be so with people who think Trump was a good president and good president again, to put it mildly, but I'll try.
The only fact related to you is you don’t know what a fact is. Fact.

Waiting on Huff to show up and tell us how he was complicit in this man’s death
this corrupt left wing judge and jury will find trump guilty of setting this person on fire.

Last edited:
I’d start a poll to see which VN poster is most in need of a wellness check after unknown dude lit himself on fire outside the courthouse but I feel like it would get removed…

VN Store

Back