The (many) indictments of Donald Trump

The charges, as I see them now, are a stretch. Beyond a reasonable doubt is a high burden to overcome. But the state has the chance to present their case and Trump has the right to present a competent defense.

Where Trump has got in trouble in the Civil trials is that he didn't present competent defenses...
So we’re gonna hit you with cooked up charges, and put the onus on you to present a competent defense?

Idk man, that doesn’t sound like what Adams & Madison would have had in mind when they set this thing up.

Seems contrary to the spirit. 🤷‍♀️

So we’re gonna hit you with cooked up charges, and put the onus on you to present a competent defense?

Idk man, that doesn’t sound like what Adams & Madison would have had in mind when they set this thing up.

Seems contrary to the spirit. 🤷‍♀️

Right now, they seem trumped up. The state hasn't fully played their hand yet. I'm going to see how they connect the dots or have something in evidence that is overly damning....

His lawyer screwing up and passing on a jury trial has to be one of the biggest f ups in legal history. How she has a job still is amazing.

The inability to get experts qualified, for experts to provide substantiated evidence or to present expert testimony in accordance with NY law was just a shock....

But she has a big (fake) rack so Trump is happy...

Right now, they seem trumped up. The state hasn't fully played their hand yet. I'm going to see how they connect the dots or have something in evidence that is overly damning....
I guess that’s possible. But something new is gonna get sprung now, after like 7 years?

Still reeks of running counter to the founding principles. Put on a competent defense and prove you’re innocent…

The inability to get experts qualified, for experts to provide substantiated evidence or to present expert testimony in accordance with NY law was just a shock....

So again - we’re gonna hit you with something bogus, now it’s up to you to present a competent defense if you want to walk?

I guess that’s possible. But something new is gonna get sprung now, after like 7 years?

Still reeks of running counter to the founding principles. Put on a competent defense and prove you’re innocent…

I mean obviously he's innocent until proven guilty but he only needs 1 who doesn't buy what the state is selling...

But you aren't going to get 12/12 to send an innocent person to jail for political reasons...

I mean obviously he's innocent until proven guilty but he only needs 1 who doesn't buy what the state is selling...

But you aren't going to get 12/12 to send an innocent person to jail for political reasons...
It’s widely believed he has to land an unbiased juror to simply get a hung jury.

I guess technically he’s “innocent until proven guilty”.

In actuality it sounds more like “guilty unless he can get a juror through”.

He’s 77, family history of Alzheimer’s, he’s obese and so probably chronically hypertensive. He’s had multiple recent episodes of phonemic paraphasia, many times he just devolves into babbling, he can’t remember the results of his trials, confuses his accuser for his ex wife. Dude was never the sharpest or the best speaker but he’s lost a step, cognitively, in the last few years. Must have been the vaccine.

I'm really surprised you'd admit that about Peter Henderson.

Both sides have 10 strikes to weed out those that weren't already excused already based on prior answers...

Trump just needs 1 juror and it's hung...
And he only has to find one in, what I have read, is the second most Democratic jurisdiction in the country.

He's needing the turn and the river card to draw to an inside straight of low cards with two kings showing on the flop and the other side having pushed all their chips forward.

I don't think that is fake about her.

Original point was that Trump voters won’t care about Trump’s cognitive decline even though they routinely criticize Biden for same:
Trump’s dementia/sun downing is going to be the Biden sexual assault allegation of this cycle.

Response of people who, like Trump and Biden, probably lack the mental capacity to work through the original point:
Click your heels together Dorothy and it just might come true. You just have to really really want it. 😂 🤡

Sounds like Biden

I'm really surprised you'd admit that about Peter Henderson.

Don’t even need 12 biased jurors to find the original point was correct beyond a reasonable doubt. 😂

Reactions: turbovol
@RockyTop85

What are the odds that Trump will get 12/12 rabid D party hacks in his jury box.

And by rabid D hack I mean someone who will send an innocent person to prison over politics...
I have no idea. That’s a demographics question. I doubt it’s enough of a probability to be a real concern.

Ironically, the real threat to an innocent Donald Trump would be a jury that believes that the system functions or was intended to function by relying on prosecutors to do the right thing and they as the jury can

Reactions: MemphisVol77

VN Store

Back