The (many) indictments of Donald Trump

Now you are talking about football? Never worry about losing always a winner no matter what happens. Just like the Trump Drama you have falling for and the how much the Brainwashing has taking its hold on some of the less fortunate. You can go back to your Game of Thrones now.
Interesting drivel.

Reactions: LibertyVol
Cool story. But admit it. You are scared of the ass whooping coming your way in November. Aren't you?
I am not worried about it at all. I just think some of you that will have to deal with who ever wins the election. Nothing will change in my life no matter which one gets elected. I am set for life and living the dream. Close friends in both tribes.

Interesting that you believe insults on a message board have some meaning. Shows your maturity.

Last edited:
I
I am not worried about it at all. I just for some of you that will have to deal with who ever wins the election. Nothing will change in my life no matter which one gets elected. I am set for life and living the dream. Close friends in both tribes.
am forced to quit my job next summer (Thanks Chuck Schumer you ****ing *******). I'll make just as much money trading stocks as I do flying airplanes, but the Marxists you support want to tax all of it.

But all those that middle class people stupid enough to vote democrat aren't gonna be very happy

Reactions: LibertyVol
I

am forced to quit my job next summer (Thanks Chuck Schumer you ****ing *******). I'll make just as much money trading stocks as I do flying airplanes, but the Marxists you support want to tax all of it.

But all those that middle class people stupid enough to vote democrat aren't gonna be very happy
Put the bottle down now and read my posts. You have me confused or you can't read. I am not for either one of these idiots. Conspiracy. You trade so do I.

Trump give you and me the best chance to get rich. I'll leave it at that.
Depends on how you trade, but I will agree with that. Definitely great environment for Selling Naked Puts in the Commodities Market and Dow. I have had to adjust trading strategies under the Biden Markets. Still growing portfolio since 2005. Even during the 2007-2009 disaster.

Reactions: McDad
I am not worried about it at all. I just think some of you that will have to deal with who ever wins the election. Nothing will change in my life no matter which one gets elected. I am set for life and living the dream. Close friends in both tribes.

Interesting that you believe insults on a message board have some meaning. Shows your maturity.
Cool. You sound like a smart millionaire. Know me.

Depends on how you trade, but I will agree with that. Definitely great environment for Selling Naked Puts in the Commodities Market and Dow. I have had to adjust trading strategies under the Biden Markets. Still growing portfolio since 2005. Even during the 2007-2009 disaster.
We are sympatico. I sell the hell out of naked puts... on margin. :) Not for the risk averse though.

We are sympatico. I sell the hell out of naked puts... on margin. :) Not for the risk averse though.
Trading on the CME is always a huge risk. I change methods and markets so I could sleep at nights. I basically used put selling to acquire fundamentally sound stocks that pay dividends for the purpose building a portfolio and lowering the cost-basis of the stock. Adds up over time. IOW I don't mind owning stock.

Reactions: McDad
Trading on the CME is always a huge risk. I change methods and markets so I could sleep at nights. I basically used put selling to acquire fundamentally sound stocks that pay dividends for the purpose building a portfolio and lowering the cost-basis of the stock. Adds up over time. IOW I don't mind owning stock.
Yep. Exactly the same philosophy. Then I might turn around and sell calls. It's a classic hedge fund strategy.

Someone's auditioning for the VP slot. Someone needs to tell her she needs to lose 50 lbs and get some work done on her face and chest to have a chance. Making a good tossed salad isn't enough.

She still getting rid of the baby weight it looks like.

VN Store

Back