The (many) indictments of Donald Trump

Trump is being greatly assisted in the documents case by a new federal judge who many judicial experts agree is both
politically biased (the gangster appointed her) and deeply incompetent. She simply won't--or doesn't know how--to move the
case along.

Great reliable source you are using. Let us know when it happens. If the Board finds that FC violated Georgia election law then more than Fulton County Election members will get fined, reprimanded, and referred to the AG. Self-inflicted wound.

Considering is a big word to use which means they really have nothing. The vote was counted 3 times, really don't think much is here. FC did not violate any election laws and the double count would be impossible to prove at this point. Crap against the wall to stir up the masses and this is one that will not stick. Keep on, keeping on. Hopium and Opium are not a good mix. If successful it will definitely end up at SCOTUS in 3 to 4 years and some will look as foolish as those who are innocent. Broad net. Bigger waste of time than the NY Cases.
I posted link to AJC, a liberal rag.

MJTruthUltra
@MJTruthUltra

The Georgia State Election Board Admitted they Found the Hand and “Certified” Machine Recounts of the 2020 Election to be In Violation of State Law!

In a nutshell… Enough Votes were found affected to ALTER the 2020 election in GA.

“it has now been factually proven that both the hand audit—this is really, really important— and the certified machine count—yes, the certified count—have both been found to be in violation of Georgia election law.

Based on these findings, to those that have fought factually, respectfully, and relentlessly, I’ll close with one word…

VINDICATED!

Cool… so what happens next?
Who’s getting arrested?

Article

Reactions: davethevol

Emerald Robinson ✝️
@EmeraldRobinson
10h

Georgia's State Election Board has just started its meeting in the Georgia State Capitol.

The SEB has already admitted IN WRITING that Fulton County violated election law.

That means: THEY CHEATED.

If you care about election integrity, it's a big day.

Room 341.

Jeff Fulgham
@jeffmfulgham

Bombshells From Today's Georgia State Election Board Hearing Concerning Fulton County 2020 case #2023-025

My Key Points

Despite the GASOS Office's efforts to deceive and downplay the evidence, several bombshell findings were confirmed on record by investigators.

1) 17,000 ballot images are missing from Tally #3 records, despite the fact that election law required these images be retained as official election records.

2) 3,000 ballots were scanned twice and are included in official ballot image records for Tally #3. Most importantly, GASOS Office admitted they can NOT prove that these ballots were not counted! In other words they were likely counted! This is bombshell because Phillip Davis aka
@mad_liberals, who identified these duplicates, has found 900 more in Fulton Tally #3 since this case was filed 2 years ago! And he's identified thousands more statewide!

3. These findings bolster my case Fulgham v. Ware County Board of Elections because Phillip Davis identified the fake duplicate images in Ware. In addition, there are flipped or manipulated votes in Ware County.

4. Thanks to Joe Rossi and Kevin Moncla for filing this complaint. And thanks to SEB board member Dr. Johnston for asking tough questions and forcing GASOS officials to admit disturbing facts on record.

5. In the end, election law violations were confirmed by investigators. But we knew GASOS investigators would downplay the evidence and claim these were human errors. Because, in my opinion, they're protecting this Deep State election system and they don't want you to know the truth behind Georgia 2020.
4:02 PM · May 7, 2024
·
Views

Last edited:
If I’m not mistaken the headline of the article has some truth to it. Why so angry?

"Truth".

Heh.

Smith and federal prosecutors admitted in a court filing on Friday that "there are some boxes where the order of items within that box is not the same as in the associated scans."

Wow.

THROW THE CASE OUT! THEY PUT SOME OF THE FILES IN A DIFFERENT ORDER.

Reactions: tvolsfan

VN Store

Back