The (many) indictments of Donald Trump

This was a singular Rep, this wasnt a coordinated gaslighting by major propaganda media.
This is mob MAGA mentality and the way things work. National attention drawing attention to it and it is out their. It is gaslighting and irresponsible for a Congressman to tweet this without checking the facts.

It is the MAGA playbook to do such, get a false story out there and continue with the brain washing. Politics 101 vs investigating and sticking to facts. Lie and Deny and never admit you are stupid and dead wrong. or is he? Intentional statement to address draw attention to the issue which may or may not exist in Michigan.

Went so far as to the address those tweets calling him out with a response of calling them a Commie. He Couldn't find real evidence (lazy) so create some fake news. It is The MAGA way.
This is the very definition of GASLIGHTING.

Last edited:
Reactions: TN Ribs
This is mob MAGA mentality and the way things work. National attention drawing attention to it and it is out their. It is gaslighting and irresponsible for a Congressman to tweet this without checking the facts. It is the MAGA playbook to do such, get a false story out there and continue with the brain washing. Politics 101 vs investigating and sticking to facts. Lie and Deny and never admit you are stupid and dead wrong. He Couldn't find real evidence (lazy) so create some fake news. It is The MAGA way. This is the very definition of GASLIGHTING.

It's the media's fault this idiot couldn't check the airport's website to see the only Allegiant plane landing that day was from Spokane...

It's the media's fault this idiot couldn't check the airport's website to see the only Allegiant plane landing that day was from Spokane...
That is his stupidity for not responsibility checking his work and source. The story will always be there a day down the road, but it was his choice.

Just remember he and others are making decisions for us based on their politics and not what is best for the country. Have faith drink the Dem's Kool aide or the Rep's Kool aid or the MAGA Kool aide. Always check the facts.

Gaslighting works both ways and this is an example. Trump is a RINO and it king of Gaslighting.

That is his stupidity for not responsibility checking his work and source. The story will always be there a day down the road, but it was his choice.

Just remember he and others are making decisions for us based on their politics and not what is best for the country. Have faith drink the Dem's Kool aide or the Rep's Kool aid or the MAGA Kool aide. Always check the facts.

Gaslighting works both ways and this is an example. Trump is a RINO and it king of Gaslighting.

He's a state legislator so unless you live in his little MI district he isn't making any decisions that affect the country or you.

He's a state legislator so unless you live in his little MI district he isn't making any decisions that affect the country or you.
He is MAGA and that is all that matters to me because it is the nature of all MAGAeteers. Got to give him credit as dumb as he his, he has managed to get National Attention for his investigative work. It is still Gaslighting.

He is MAGA and that is all that matters to me because it is the nature of all MAGAeteers. Got to give him credit as dumb as he his, he has managed to get National Attention for his investigative work. It is still Gaslighting.
I bet you are foaming at the mouth with all of this MAGA mania. Contain yourself brother!

Last edited:
I bet you are foaming at the mouth with all of these MAGA mania. Contain yourself brother!
I don't have to foam at the mouth, a little childish doing so don't you think? All I have to do is Just deal with the facts. Basically, it is politics.

Trump has done great at revealing what the swamp is really like in the political world. Problem is that in order for him to expose it he to get in it. Probably his intent at the beginning and All he had to do is the Opposite of what a Politician normally would do (see George Episode "The Opposite" on Seinfeld) vs fixing it. It resonated to some and has worked with you because of your childish statement Quoted.

You need to contain yourself, brother! I know you are on the wagon.

Trump accomplished a lot of first, told a bunch of lies, and split the Republican Party almost in half. The fact is no party is better than the other at doing this because they are both guilty.

Each Politician tells the voters what they want to hear and then do whatever they want when they get elected. The next problem is they are on Party Agendas which is sometimes worse than than their own agenda.

As a result, look at the results Biden vs Trump two losers to choose from in a Presidential Election. In addition, a lot of down ballots that are not qualified as well to serve. Doesn't make any difference which party you choose, chances are you have a 75% chance you are going to send an idiot to Congress. Why? Because we are in tribal politics and more unqualified/unfit candidates are running for office than ever before. OAC, MGT.

I don't have to foam at the mouth, a little childish doing so don't you think? All I have to do is Just deal with the facts. Basically, it is politics.

Trump has done great at revealing what the swamp is really like in the political world. Problem is that in order for him to expose it he to get in it. Probably his intent at the beginning and All he had to do is the Opposite of what a Politician normally would do (see George Episode "The Opposite" on Seinfeld) vs fixing it. It resonated to some and has worked with you because of your childish statement Quoted.

Trump accomplished a lot of first, told a bunch of lies, and split the Republican Party almost in half. The fact is no party is better than the other at doing this because they are both guilty.

Each Politician tells the voters what they want to hear and then do whatever they want when they get elected. The next problem is they are on Party Agendas which is sometimes worse than than their own agenda.

As a result, look at the results Biden vs Trump two losers to choose from in a Presidential Election. In addition, a lot of down ballots that are not qualified as well to serve. Doesn't make any difference which party you choose, chances are you have a 75% chance you are going to send an idiot to Congress. Why? Because we are in tribal politics and more unqualified/unfit candidates are running for office than ever before. OAC, MGT.
Like I said, stop foaming at the mouth. BTW, the Pepper wagon is the place to be.

Heard a funny quote from Alan Dershowitz regarding the Stormy Daniels case and the attendant gag order against Trump:

"A New York jury will convict Trump. A New York jury would convict a ham sandwich."

Reactions: LibertyVol

Interesting post. Had me thinking. A lot of truth in most of this, but I think it is even beyond politics. I think American society (culture itself) is divided today.

We are more of a Judeo-Christian values type nation prior to modern era that believe in 2-parents, children, family type system. I would say a lot of Americans don't even believe that lifestyle anymore while others hold to it. Hence a lot of the division and conflict.

I personally don't think a nation can function without a central moral belief system (i.e. a religion or common sense of values). I think we are seeing that in the modern United States where "everything is correct" as long as "you feel" it is correct.

You should consider taking a break from that skanks propaganda. As much as I enjoy watching you and the other MAGA goofs getting all lathered up, you seem to be taking Trumps misfortunes the hardest. A mental health 'time out' from this might do you some good.

You still continue to ooze big Uniparty GOP. How do you type with both your hands cupping McConnell and Romney’s junk.

Reactions: whodeycin85
You should consider taking a break from that skanks propaganda. As much as I enjoy watching you and the other MAGA goofs getting all lathered up, you seem to be taking Trumps misfortunes the hardest. A mental health 'time out' from this might do you some good.
I’m sure Karen wasn’t one of the MAGA folks who clutched their pearls over that quip about making Barron a baron.

She delivers the facts of how corrupt the Dems are in prosecuting an innocent man to prevent him from winning the election for a 3rd time........pure evil.

more...

She delivers the facts of how corrupt the Dems are in prosecuting an innocent man to prevent him from winning the election for a 3rd time........pure evil.

more...

Innocent man? You've been drinking again---and clearly have zero clue about the gangster. Was he innocent when he got on the phone with the state election head in Georgia and demanded that he find him enough votes to win the state? It's on tape, Earl. You can listen to it. It's called sedition and trying to suborn an official into committing felony vote fraud. Was he innocent before and on Jan. 6? People died as a result of his lies. The Capitol was attacked. How about hiding and lying about confidential government documents.....Don't be an Earl.

Alan Dershowitz
Speaking of frauds...

"... I have no intention whatsoever of getting involved in an ad hominem debate with Mr. Dershowitz. I’m interested in the facts. I was asked to come in and discuss his new book. I went home, purchased one copy, in fact I purchased two copies. I read the book very carefully. I did what someone serious does with a book. I read the text, I went through the footnotes. I went through it very carefully. There’s only one conclusion one can reach having read the book. This is a scholarly judgment, not an ad hominem attack. Mr. Dershowitz has concocted a fraud."

Of course they wouldn't.
Attempting to legally keep someone off of a ballot and trying to fraudulently steal an election are worlds apart.

What kind of mind would believe that a willingness to do the first would naturally indicate a willingness to do the second?

That's kind of telling,.... don't you think?
Yeah. Very telling.

Ya'll are scared of a straight up election.

Reactions: whodeycin85

VN Store

Back