The (many) indictments of Donald Trump

What is so awesome about this is that it is actually the left that added the $2B to his bank. They kicked him out of their platforms so he did what any red blooded American entrepreneur would do and that is to go out and start his own. It becomes wildly successful and makes him even more wealthy. So he laughs all the way to the bank.

It's hilarious.
I think it's funny as hell. It's one big thumb in the eye of those who have been trying to ruin him.

What is so awesome about this is that it is actually the left that added the $2B to his bank. They kicked him out of their platforms so he did what any red blooded American entrepreneur would do and that is to go out and start his own. It becomes wildly successful and makes him even more wealthy. So he laughs all the way to the bank.

It's hilarious.
Your last comment nails it

Experts say the stock price of the tiny media company that the gangster is a part of will plummet. See story below. The social-media site
has dwindling subscribers, had something like $3-4 million in revenue while losing $136 million. The stock should be around $2/share, which
would make sense. Maybe Russians and Chinese are buying the stock--wouldn't be surprising.

Experts say the stock price of the tiny media company that the gangster is a part of will plummet. See story below. The social-media site
has dwindling subscribers, had something like $3-4 million in revenue while losing $136 million. The stock should be around $2/share, which
would make sense. Maybe Russians and Chinese are buying the stock--wouldn't be surprising.

You sure do rely a lot on “Experts”. You ever have an original idea? Or do you just parrot the talking points from all these “Experts”?

Last edited:

Jane Pratt
@janeprattooo
·
5m

This was discussed during hearing that showed she did not get approval to even hire a special prosecutor from this committee. This is big.

Robert Bowes
@Robert_B_Bowes

Judge Scott McAfee decides that Harrison Floyd can pursue his claim on appeal that Fani did not have authority to bring any election case against all of the Get Trump case defendants. This is separate from the ongoing motions to disqualify Fani Willis to be heard tomorrow by Judge McAfee.

The Fulton DA "did not have authority to investigat(e) or presentment authority to bring election-related charges against (@hw_floyd) absent a referral from the State Election Board (“SEB”). It is undisputed that no referral was sought nor granted of the SEB. The State filed their response on November 17, 2023, asserting that they did not need such a referral, and that they had concurrent jurisdiction with the SEB."

Last edited:
You sure do rely a lot on “Experts”. You ever have an original idea? Or do you just parrot the talking points from all these “Experts”?

Oh, it seems you are not very observant. I post original thoughts here all the time--and effort to support them with facts. And I do so FAR
more than the Earls---fact.

I'm amused that you would have a problem with information ascribed to "experts." Who should we pay attention to ---uninformed people? People who have no expertise on a topic?

Oh, it seems you are not very observant. I post original thoughts here all the time--and effort to support them with facts. And I do so FAR
more than the Earls---fact.

I'm amused that you would have a problem with information ascribed to "experts." Who should we pay attention to ---uninformed people? People who have no expertise on a topic?
So how much background investigation have you conducted on these “Experts”?

Like when MSNBC (or whatever far left outlet you drool over) rolls out these “Experts”, how much time do you invest critically analyzing their qualifications? Do you read their peer reviewed articles? Examine their CV? Or do you just believe what they say because you were told they are an “Expert”.

Here ya go. I’m an expert. Yes. I’m an expert on identifying people that are full of sh**. I’ve identified you as such.

Don’t argue with me. I’m an Expert! 😉

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Chuck Callesto
@ChuckCallesto

BOMSHELL REPORT: ⚠️ Accusations emerge that Michael Cohen was HAVING AN AFFAIR with Stormy Daniels since 2006 and that the "hush money scheme was cooked up by Michael Cohen to EXTORT THE TRUMP ORGANIZATION before the 2016 election"..

"Avenatti shared details of his client Stormy Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, case and the fact that her and Michael Cohen were actually having an affair since 2006." -Tony Seruga

SOURCE:
@TonySeruga
X

DEVELOPING: ⚠️ 2018 Letter re-emerges from Michael Cohen's attorneys admitting TRUMP KNEW NOTHING about the HUSH MONEY transaction..

These accusations that COHEN had an affair with Stormy Daniels since 2006 make much more sense now..

"Neither the Trump Organization or the Trump Campaign was a party to the transaction with Mrs. Clifford and neither reimbursed Mr. Cohen directly or indirectly."

Last edited:
So how much background investigation have you conducted on these “Experts”?

Like when MSNBC (or whatever far left outlet you drool over) rolls out these “Experts”, how much time do you invest critically analyzing their qualifications? Do you read their peer reviewed articles? Examine their CV? Or do you just believe what they say because you were told they are an “Expert”.

Here ya go. I’m an expert. Yes. I’m an expert on identifying people that are full of sh**. I’ve identified you as such.

Don’t argue with me. I’m an Expert! 😉

Read the job titles of the people in the story I linked, Earl. Not surprisingly, you're making a fool of yourself. If someone is a business professor at Yale who specializes in public listings and corporation valuations, I'm going to take a wild guess and conclude that he knows more than a bunch of clods with public high school education who are working as pencil salesmen.

I don't think anyome believes that in the long-term DJT is worth much of anything.

But in short term, supply and demand can create bubbles for crap companies. See GME, IDEX, SAVE, AMC.

Eventually, the market figures it out and the money (and price support) goes elsewhere

Read the job titles of the people in the story I linked, Earl. Not surprisingly, you're making a fool of yourself. If someone is a business professor at Yale who specializes in public listings and corporation valuations, I'm going to take a wild guess and conclude that he knows more than a bunch of clods with public high school education who are working as pencil salesmen.
What about those who have similar educational backgrounds who disagree? You just ignore them? Why?

Reactions: Carl Pickens
What about those who have similar educational backgrounds who disagree? You just ignore them? Why?

I haven't ignored them. If you have seen a story with knowledgeable people who have a different viewpoint, feel free to post it. We'll watch the price and see what happens...

VN Store

Back