The Last Person to post wins XVIII

Tumble outta bed
And stumble to the kitchen
Pour myself a cup of ambition
Yawnin' and stretchin' and try to come to life

807d3acfec67bd787e20ced0ae7a5f2c.jpg

Cool story bro...

This morning I was in my garage reading and waiting to watch a storm come in. I was listening to the station on the radio I always listen to on the weekend.

My neighbor came over and said "Pink Floyd The Wall'. I said what about it? He said " on the radio". I said "ah, that's Hells Bells AC/DC". Lol, he said "oh yea I get them mixed up"

Not sure how you get those two mixed up.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Cool story bro...

This morning I was in my garage reading and waiting to watch a storm come in. I was listening to the station on the radio I always listen to on the weekend.

My neighbor came over and said "Pink Floyd The Wall'. I said what about it? He said " on the radio". I said "ah, that's Hells Bells AC/DC". Lol, he said "oh yea I get them mixed up"

Homie needs to have a hair follicle test, imo.

When I see lightning, you know it always brings me down
'Cause it's free and I see that it's me
Who's lost and never found

Cool story bro...

They’re both music?

VN Store

Back