The Last Person to post wins XVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday. 32 yo male shot a 23 yo male in the parking lot. What's being reported is that the 23 yo is married to the 32 yo ex-wife. My wife told me that the shooter has been released with charges pending.

That's the last I've heard.

Crazy

As y'all know, I took Mrs. MV to the store yesterday. I missed our turnoff for Walmart and we wound up at Food City. The shooting was in the parking area outside the Garden Center and that is where I always park.

It's a good thing my lips were flapping as we drove by our turnoff for Walmart and she didn't get a chance to say "turn".

As y'all know, I took Mrs. MV to the store yesterday. I missed our turnoff for Walmart and we wound up at Food City. The shooting was in the parking area outside the Garden Center and that is where I always park.

It's a good thing my lips were flapping as we drove by our turnoff for Walmart and she didn't get a chance to say "turn".

Divine intervention! Seriously, glad you missed your road.

That's the Good Lord looking out for you.

I would eat healthier cereal, but my numbers were so good at my physical, why mess up a good thing?😬

I used duck dynasty in the other thread. I've never watched that show, or the walking dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back