The Last Person to Post Wins VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at that star spin...spinning like my head last night when i got done taggin mania's ole girl...

Last edited:
same here been a slow day at wrk, and the room i'm sitting in the AC is broke so its about 80ish in here. it'll put ur arse to sleep

na i just moved on to thinkin u were actually cool. i realized u were a poon when ur woman made u leave. on that note, i'm out for the day. rp u better be on cod tonite dbag

he still keeps the candle lit for you ego. don't get your little gay feelings all hurt.

i may play, not sure.

i am playing sun for the first time. i am gonna say 115-120. if we played, you might have an outside shot ego.

i am playing sun for the first time. i am gonna say 115-120. if we played, you might have an outside shot ego.

i seriously have had my vokey out one time in two months swinging it around. the foursome we had going last year completely split up, i think two of them arent playing at all anymore. i dont like playing 18 by myself.

nor do i. i can stand 9 by myself, but 18 is just no fun unless you got someone there to play with.

i am headed home. later clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back