The Kentucky Postgame Report

Type in English and I may be able to respond.

You are not that dumb or bias to not comprehend my post. I've heard people beach about a call but 10 plus travel calls? Have u heard of someone being that desperate for an excuse for their team losing. Seriously....

Ifs and buts, candy and nuts, but this is yet another game we would have won easily with Maymon on the floor.

The McBee experiment has to be over. Watching him try to chase around UK's guards was just pitiful. All he can do defensively is foul, and he's not quick enough to create his own shot. He does give his all for Tennessee, but we need wins more than we need maximum effort from minimal players. Starting five should be Golden/Richardson/McRae/Hall/Stokes, with Yemi, Moore, Reese, and possibly Lopez rounding out the rotation.

I really don't like Stokes' body language right now. I'm starting to buy into this theory that he's having conflict with the coaching staff. He's too talented to play this poorly. Yeah, he got jobbed on some foul calls, but that's the reality of playing in Rupp as a visiting team.

Speaking of Maymon, was even with the team? Never saw him on the bench, and it's classic Jimmy to do some stupid commentary about Maymon being out.

I want to see TN do well but they are missing a 1 and 5 to be really good. Well, and tweak the offense. But KY has MAJOR issues as well.

I think the 1 would help the 5, and thus no longer be an issue, kinda 2 birds 1 stone.

Don't know what's happened to golden, but this is the worst ball he's played in 2+ years.

Reactions: 1 person
There was an awful lot of questionable footwork. I told my wife (a Kentucky fan) the same thing. She, of course, didn't see it that way.

After the first half I gave up on screaming walk, it clearly wasn't gonna be called. They were too busy looking for lane violations and illegal screens that nobody calls.

Also, there were atleast 2 no call over the backs on Stein.

I think the 1 would help the 5, and thus no longer be an issue, kinda 2 birds 1 stone.

Don't know what's happened to golden, but this is the worst ball he's played in 2+ years.

A true 1 would cure a lot. Not only the stupid turnovers but numerous times our cutters were wide open and we didn't even look to get them the ball. Would also give the bigs many easy baskets.

1.I also liked Armani Moore's play the last two games
2. Refs blew it the whole game, Yemi obviousaly took a charge on a no call Noel dunk! Stokes was being hacked the whole game, making him a non-factor
3. I love the confidence and scoring ability of a playmaking Mcrae

^This. Noel and others were over Stokes and Yemi's backs all night on rebounds and didn't get called. Refs are intimidated by Rupp and Calipari. Cuonzo needs to get in their ears more. JMO. Of course Stokes only makes half his free throws, but he could at least get them in foul trouble.

A true 1 would cure a lot. Not only the stupid turnovers but numerous times our cutters were wide open and we didn't even look to get them the ball. Would also give the bigs many easy baskets.

We kept curling off the screens and we wouldn't throw the damn pass, I don't get it.

Our passing is horrible.

You are not that dumb or bias to not comprehend my post. I've heard people beach about a call but 10 plus travel calls? Have u heard of someone being that desperate for an excuse for their team losing. Seriously....

I see you are still struggling with appropriate grammar and sentence structure, so let me make it more clear.

There were more than 10 travelling violations that were not called. At least 6 were in the first half. You cannot catch the ball at midcourt, take two steps, dribble once, and take two more, and it happened several times as players went to make a move. I didn't blame the game on the lack of calls. Reffing sucked, but so did our pg and big man.
I've been watching ball since the 70's and don't need an illiterate ky fan giving me advice on my opinion.

So no one knows if Maymon wasn't with the team last night, and if not why?

I wonder if Maymon will return next year. He has had this infection in his knee for months and with any infection you have necrosis and it makes you wonder how much damage has been done due to bone deterioration?

I wonder if Maymon will return next year. He has had this infection in his knee for months and with any infection you have necrosis and it makes you wonder how much damage has been done due to bone deterioration?

Well, all year he's been a feature of the TV crew to highlight and give a short segment on his injury and the impact to the team. Either they've grown as tired of that as the fans have, or he wasn't with the team.

It's a concern if he's not with the team. Huge game, hated rival, national audience - you need your team's peer leader on the bench.

Also of curiosity - the orange jacket - what's up? It made an appearance on the road (at uva maybe?), then it's a no show at UK. What gives? I thought cuonzo was all strict on consistency which is why mcbee has that dead squirrel on his face.

Says the guy with 7,223 posts and 780 likes. Please continue to question the quality of my posts good sir.

If I posted BS everyday in the football forum, I would have 150,000 more likes. You have to EARN your likes here in the bball forum. And I have been posting long before likes.

Why the hell is this Kentucky dude here? Nobody gives a damn about your opinion.

Why are some our fans d-bags towards other fans when said fans are quality posters? And it's always some redneck response of " DURRRR why are you here?" Like you made some sort of genius observation, when it's really you're just butthurt over the loss and you have nothing better to say.

Grow up and stop acting like Vandymania posters.

VN Store

Back