The Jerry Drives the Denver Nuggets bandwagon thread

100% agree here. Not quite sure that he is trash, but he definitely doesn't fit with this team. I don't think anybody expected Monte to be as good as he's been this year.

I mean, he's pretty awful at this point in his career, besides you already 100% agreed. Lol JK Yeah I sure didn't. I know we still have the playoffs and end of this season, but it's going to be interesting to see what they do this off-season.

I feel like you need to try and move Harris while he has some sort of value, maybe package with one of Lyles, Juancho, or Plumlee. It's almost a little too crowded on the bench. Crazy thing is, if he is fully healthy, they get a guy that is a top 5 draft talent in Porter Jr next year.

Jocic is that great 80’s era center down to the paunch. No answer for that combination of big man skills AND passing.

Just imagine how they’ll look next year with a fully healthy Michael Porter JR!

Yep, they are sooo deep, a legit 11/12 deep. I really like Morris and Beasley has potential to be a really really good 3 and D guy. Hell even Lyles and Juancho are solid when one of the bigs are out.

Jocic is that great 80’s era center down to the paunch. No answer for that combination of big man skills AND passing.

Throw in the fact that he can hit the 3, though it was down some this year, and he can handle and lead the break, his skill set is unreal for a big.

Sucks cause he was playing pretty good this year, probably be buried on the bench now.

VN Store

Back