The Island in P Forge

Pommas Frites is really good and according to a guy I work with pretty close to German food.

Looks great. Reasonably priced menu. Thanx! Anyone cosigning this place?

Honestly, I find Lakeside very average, but they stay busy due to their location by the water. There are many restaurants in Knoxville I'd recommend above there.

Honestly, I find Lakeside very average, but they stay busy due to their location by the water. There are many restaurants in Knoxville I'd recommend above there.

Agreed.

What day you rolling through? What kind of food you looking for or prefer?

I am actually inspecting a prison next week in State College. Part of the process is devise a viable escape plan.

Now I kinda want to do the Prison Escape Room you mentioned just to see how realistic it is.

It’s good. Just book it with more people than 4, imo. When u go to book it will show you how many of the 8 available slots are left.

If you like popcorn, the Kapop Gourmet Popcorn store is good. They have the best caramel corn. We bring home a bucket every time we go there.

I am reminded of the FedEx radio commercial in the early '70s - a man speaks of FedEx service over a recital of destinations served in the background until it gets to Pigeon Forge, whereupon the background voice gets louder, quizzically repeating, Pigeon Forge? Then, the narrator assures, yes, Pigeon Forge. This ad was very popular in East Tennessee.

So we wanted to do Anakeesta but the skies opened up aa soon as we pulled into Gatlinburg. Chondolas stopped due to lightning. We went to the Island after the rain stopped. It was a pretty cool spot. The fountain was cool and the activities were enough for my kids. Not a bad spot overall.

Thanx everyone for the feedback. We had a great trip overall.

VN Store

Back