The Iceland Blueprint

Ok so we can expect the banker/terrorism link to come into play AFTER the bankers have done everything they can? Open ended predictions like this mean nothing. Like most prophesy you keep it vague and open enough where it has to be true. Like Nostradamus "at some point the worlds greatest nation will be attacked from across the oceans by an outside threat" = 9/11. At some vague time in the future Iceland will be attacked by terrorists and it will be because of the bankers.

Even if the attacks happen there still isn't anything to link the two. and if the bankers go full blow on it and weaken Iceland that could make them a soft target for ISIS/next terrorist organization.

There's no prophecy in my post, it was merely a lighthearted reflection of how the world really works. Iceland is giving the middle finger to very powerful institutions that have practically unlimited resources. It's naive to think Iceland will be allowed to just write off their debts without becoming enemy number one of the world's financiers.

If Iceland does get away with this without tremendous pain, how many other countries would start getting ideas? Greece, Portugal, Italy, Venezuela, Japan and any number of countries that have unsustainable debt levels could start getting ideas. Even the US could get a wild hair and tell the central banks to pound sand (Trump?). I'd be all for it too, because all this debt that's strangling the global economy was created out of thin air anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
There's no prophecy in my post, it was merely a lighthearted reflection of how the world really works. Iceland is giving the middle finger to very powerful institutions that have practically unlimited resources. It's naive to think Iceland will be allowed to just write off their debts without becoming enemy number one of the world's financiers.

If Iceland does get away with this without tremendous pain, how many other countries would start getting ideas? Greece, Portugal, Italy, Venezuela, Japan and any number of countries that have unsustainable debt levels could start getting ideas. Even the US could get a wild hair and tell the central banks to pound sand (Trump?). I'd be all for it too, because all this debt that's strangling the global economy was created out of thin air anyway.

I don't disagree with that part. mostly just the connection to ISIS. The bankers aren't going to work so overtly, through an ISIS.

Expect ISIS to attack Iceland in the near future... The Western Banksters won't tolerate this for very long.

Iceland Has Offered Foreign Bondholders A "Choice": Sell Now, Or Have Cash Impounded Indefinitely

I see what is the problem here. This was a half-hearted attempt at sarcasm. The point is that there will be repercussions for Iceland from the bankers as a consequence with this... not that I necessarily believe that ISIS is going to show up in Iceland. Lets pump the brakes, LouderVol.

Seems like Ireland is following my advice...

Ireland Jails 3 Top Bankers over 2008 Collapse

“By means that could be termed dishonest, deceitful and corrupt, they manufactured 7.2 billion euros in deposits by obvious sham transactions,” Judge Martin Nolan of Ireland said as he convicted three top bankers on Friday for their role in the 2008 financial crisis. They are among the first in the world to be sent to prison for their involvement in the global meltdown eight years ago.

Reactions: 1 person
Trick question: What is the best way to manufacture deposits? (Red Butler hinted at this once before...)

Supreme Court Affirms KaupPing Convictions | Iceland Review

Yesterday afternoon The Supreme Court of Iceland affirmed the guilty verdicts handed down by the Reykjavík District Court in June of last year over seven out of nine former Kaupþing bank directors, convicted for major market manipulation and breach of trust, Fréttatíminn reports. The court, furthermore, extended the sentence of Hreiðar Már Sigurðsson by six months. In addition, the court handed down a guilty verdict for two defendants who were acquitted in district court.

This is one of the largest economic crimes to reach Icelandic courts, but altogether nine people were accused in the case, for market manipulation and/or breach of trust between November 1, 2007, and October 8, 2008.

VN Store

Back