The Hunter Biden Thread

I don’t really think he was vilified considering the people making the attempt 🤷‍♂️

He’s a life long Libertarian and Constitutional scholar he doesn’t have many friends. He has thrown darts at and defended from accusations those in both parties. Go figure an actual centrist!
Maybe I’m mis-remembering then. But 5 years ago I believe he was universally respected. Now those on the left despise him.

Maybe I’m mis-remembering then. But 5 years ago I believe he was universally respected. Now those on the left despise him.
He is still universally respected by any rational group. As you indicate only irrational people screech about him. Think back to the impeachment hearings. He was the only professional witness who sounded lucid.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
Here you go Trumpsters.

THIS is the thread for all of your distracting nonsense about Hunter Biden and Ukraine. Please deposit your circle jerk tweets and blogs here, and work yourselves into a frenzy about it HERE.

The thread about the whistleblower and donny is about Trump's misconduct. We know you are trying to clutter it with your junk conjured up garbage about Hunter Biden, but its not working, so here you can have your own little room to waste each other's time.
How stupid do you feel now?

Just a reminder of how troubled this guy was. This was from a year ago. Is some of this on Joe? I feel bad for the guy on some of this but he's also an opportunist as are the Biden's. It wouldn't be so bad if not the apparent pay for play. You can see how and why they would've used Joe's office for enriching themselves. This would be a national security risk.

I hope the guy stays clean.

Nippets of the USA Today article are below.

Hunter Biden says he was 'smoking crack every 15 minutes', more jaw-dropping moments from memoir 'Beautiful Things'

"Where's Hunter?" was a rallying cry from former President Donald Trump to try and smear Joe Biden. "I'm not going anywhere," Biden writes. "I'm not a curio or sideshow to a moment in history, as all the cartoonish attacks try to paint me."

Biden has been through more than most would dare to imagine. He and Beau were in the 1972 car accident that killed his baby sister and mother. It's a moment that defined not only Joe, but his sons too. Biden doesn't think he ever fully came to terms with the violence of it.

He took his first drink – a glass of champagne the night his father was reelected to the Senate in 1978 – when he was 8 years old. He drank more when he was 14, even though he knew he shouldn't be doing it. He went to Mass with a hangover and threw up outside during the service.

In November 2010, Biden relapsed and had three Bloody Marys on a plane; when his father joined Obama's campaign ticket in 2008, he had to upend his career because of his lobbying work (i.e., it would be a conflict of interest). He "had huge expenses and no savings, and now I had to bust my (expletive) to build another career from scratch."

By Memorial Day 2016, however, someone offered Biden cocaine. He took it.
This led to his buying crack cocaine in Washington from Rhea – a homeless, middle-aged woman he met while he was at Georgetown. Rhea is a pseudonym, Biden writes.

Hallie and Biden connected – romantically – in the wake of Beau's death, between their grief and Biden's addiction. His then-wife Kathleen discovered texts between them on an old iPad. "That gave her the gift of justification: I was the sicko sleeping with my brother's wife," he writes.
But once they tried living together full-time, it didn't work.
"It was a giant miscalculation on both our parts, errors in judgment born of a uniquely tragic time," he writes. And later, when they tried to rekindle their romance after he got sober (again) in January 2018, it didn't work. "It felt like a failure of epic proportions," he writes.

Hunter Biden memoir: He opens up about Hallie Biden, crack addiction

EXCLUSIVE: They're as slow as Joe! Sleepy New York Times FINALLY wakes up and admits Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop IS REAL, a YEAR after DailyMail.com Authenticated Its Contents and Broke Dozens of Stories About His Shady Dealings

The New York Times has finally admitted Hunter Biden's laptop is real – more than a year after DailyMail.com authenticated its contents with top experts.

When files from the laptop were published before the 2020 presidential election, the newspaper cast doubt on its provenance, linked it to Russian disinformation, and made no public attempt to obtain and verify it.

But buried 1,200 words into a story this week about a federal probe into the president's son, the Gray Lady admitted to an astonishing U-turn.

Reporters referenced emails 'obtained by The New York Times from a cache of files that appears to have come from a laptop abandoned by Mr. Biden in a Delaware repair shop', adding that they 'were authenticated by people familiar with them and with the investigation.'

DailyMail.com authenticated the laptop a full year earlier, and was the first – and only – news organization to publicly verify its contents using expert analysis.

NYT finally admits Hunter Biden's laptop is real a year after DailyMail.com confirmed authenticity | Daily Mail Online

MEGHAN MCCAIN: The media's Shameless Complicity in
Censoring the Hunter Biden laptop story is a betrayal of the American public and it is flushing their little bit of remaining credibility down the toilet

Too often those working in the media pick sides – either Republican or Democrat.

They embrace the events and scandals that make their side look good and ignore the ones that make their team look bad.

But the absolutely stunning journalistic malpractice committed by the media in regard to their coverage of the Hunter Biden laptop story goes far above and beyond anything that we've witnessed to date.

It is the most blatant examples of media favoritism that I have ever witnessed and a betrayal of the American public.

To put it frankly, the vast majority of the American public have lost faith in journalistic institutions and I don't entirely blame them, even if I am heartbroken by it.

On Thursday, the New York Times published a bombshell article.

MEGHAN MCCAIN: Media complicity in censoring the Hunter Biden laptop story is a betrayal | Daily Mail Online

Here you go Trumpsters.

THIS is the thread for all of your distracting nonsense about Hunter Biden and Ukraine. Please deposit your circle jerk tweets and blogs here, and work yourselves into a frenzy about it HERE.

The thread about the whistleblower and donny is about Trump's misconduct. We know you are trying to clutter it with your junk conjured up garbage about Hunter Biden, but its not working, so here you can have your own little room to waste each other's time.

LOL

Here you go Trumpsters.

Your prediction percentage looks like Blutarksy's gpa. It takes effort to be that bad

EXCLUSIVE: They're as slow as Joe! Sleepy New York Times FINALLY wakes up and admits Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop IS REAL, a YEAR after DailyMail.com Authenticated Its Contents and Broke Dozens of Stories About His Shady Dealings

The New York Times has finally admitted Hunter Biden's laptop is real – more than a year after DailyMail.com authenticated its contents with top experts.

When files from the laptop were published before the 2020 presidential election, the newspaper cast doubt on its provenance, linked it to Russian disinformation, and made no public attempt to obtain and verify it.

But buried 1,200 words into a story this week about a federal probe into the president's son, the Gray Lady admitted to an astonishing U-turn.

Reporters referenced emails 'obtained by The New York Times from a cache of files that appears to have come from a laptop abandoned by Mr. Biden in a Delaware repair shop', adding that they 'were authenticated by people familiar with them and with the investigation.'

DailyMail.com authenticated the laptop a full year earlier, and was the first – and only – news organization to publicly verify its contents using expert analysis.

NYT finally admits Hunter Biden's laptop is real a year after DailyMail.com confirmed authenticity | Daily Mail Online

You choose to believe the NYT when, quoting then-candidate Biden, "(t)here are 50 former national intelligence folks who said that what he's accusing me of is a Russian plant. Five former heads of the CIA, both parties, say what he's saying is a bunch of garbage. Nobody believes it except his good friend Rudy Giuliani."?

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back