The Houston Roughnecks have named Jarrett Guarantano the starting quarterback

Congrats to Jarrett.

It was not his fault the coaches couldn't find a better QB to replace him.

He tried his best.
That’s the real kicker. He literally was the best QB on the roster during his time here. None of them were P5 level QBs, but if I were drafting a team- I’d take JG over the rest of them- albeit he’d still be a late round pick after the roster was full.

He wasn’t good, but he was usually the best option we had. Maybe Dormady was as good, but other than that, we didn’t have any better options.

Now that I think about it, I forgot about the kid that transferred in from Stanford or USC. He may have been a better option, but JG was still young while Chryst was a graduate transfer rental. It’s not like Bailey or the kid that went to Colorado and then Arky State were better.

Reactions: ENGRVOL and jsc1973
Ok, not trying to be rude or start arguments

But flipping through the channels and stumbled upon the Roughnecks game.

No JG?

Anybody know what happened there?

Ok, not trying to be rude or start arguments

But flipping through the channels and stumbled upon the Roughnecks game.

No JG?

Anybody know what happened there?
To begin the third quarter, Roughnecks quarterback Reid Sinnett replaced Houston's starting Week 2 quarterback Jarrett Guarantano due to a back injury. Roughnecks' Sinnett connected with fellow wide receiver Keke Chism for a 34-yard touchdown to put Houston up, 18-12.

He played football poorly beyond HS and college. Why do people continue to get so triggered by this?

Pro tip; if you resort to telling everyone else they are "triggered", you're usually just projecting the fact that you yourself are in fact....triggered.

Reactions: g0d0fm15ch13f

VN Store

Back