• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

The hire Kiffin crowd!!

SolidRockGolf

Will be the ones who start negativity towards our new coach. It’s because we didn’t get who they wanted so they act like they were right from the start and want to forcibly point out every failure from here on out.

CBJ was not the guy but the Gruden guys were on him from year 0.

At least give our coach a chance because Kiffin burned way too many bridges to ever come back.

Reactions: 4 people
That is false.

I do think its funny however that we would consider Brohm who would leave Purdue after 1 year and a 6-6 record.

I will have a serious issue with Brohm if he brings his entire staff. Especially after Tennessee made Gundy a blank check offer.

We've seen a small school coach already get hired and bring his entire mid major staff.

If he brings his entire Purdue staff, it will be pretty clear his motivations for taking UT is simply money.

Reactions: 5 people
I'm all in for Lane!!! I don't give a s*it what he did 8 or 9 years ago. The dude can win at an extremely high level. I'm sure he's grown as a coach and a person. Sorry not sorry!!

Reactions: 2 people
If we are going after Brohm after he was there one year, 2 weeks before early recruiting, there is ZERO excuse for blackballing Kiffin.

Reactions: 3 people
Will be the ones who start negativity towards our new coach. It’s because we didn’t get who they wanted so they act like they were right from the start and want to forcibly point out every failure from here on out.

At least give our coach a chance because Kiffin burned way too many bridges to ever come back.

Everyone has their favorite candidate and most have different people in mind. In the end, 90% of people will come around.

Unless they botch this hire with a guy like Steele

That is false.

I do think its funny however that we would consider Brohm who would leave Purdue after 1 year and a 6-6 record.

I will have a serious issue with Brohm if he brings his entire staff. Especially after Tennessee made Gundy a blank check offer.

We've seen a small school coach already get hired and bring his entire mid major staff.

If he brings his entire Purdue staff, it will be pretty clear his motivations for taking UT is simply money.

This. More Mid-Major mediocrity.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm all in for Lane!!! I don't give a s*it what he did 8 or 9 years ago. The dude can win at an extremely high level. I'm sure he's grown as a coach and a person. Sorry not sorry!!

I agree he has matured alot and really turned around Florida Atlantic and is a real good OC, I mean look at Bama's Offense since he left.

That is false.

Well his oc is his brother

If we are going after Brohm after he was there one year, 2 weeks before early recruiting, there is ZERO excuse for blackballing Kiffin.

As if all the other bad stuff on Kiffin or the bridges he burned had nothing to do with it.

It was just the one and done!!! Not the hookers, coeds, probation, telling recruits to leave. Ignore it all and keep saying the same stupid line.

Looking over his staff does concern me, they have to OC and DC??? seems like a power struggle could happen, If he comes I hope he will be finding a new staff that can recruit here and win at the SEC level.

Another big time Lane Kiffin supporter but this guy is a very good hire. Much better than Schiano, and I like him as much as Gundy actually. I think if he's allowed to spend the money for a top notch staff, we are going to be very very good in the coming years.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xLd9DJq2l2VFtu/giphy.gif

:blink:

I agree he has matured alot and really turned around Florida Atlantic and is a real good OC, I mean look at Bama's Offense since he left.

You realize the job isn't for OC right?

I'm on the Lane-Train, but I will not bash the new coach [if ever hired].

The problem I am having is Kiffin is a very good coach and will take the job, yet UT continues to pound the pavement and interview coaches who are sub-par to Kiffin in every aspect. Kiffin can win, and that is my main goal.....simply to WIN!!!!

As far as burning bridges.......it was years ago. Kiffin leaving, although unprofessional, did not cause UT to shut down, go bankrupt, and dissolve into dust. Any person still harboring ill-will and hard-feelings towards Kiffin needs to grow-up because if Kiffin leaving bothers a person this much......he or she is destined for a life full of nothing but heart-break, failure, misery, and disappointment!!

It is 2017 and time to bring a WINNING COACH back to UT, period!!!

I'm on the Lane-Train, but I will not bash the new coach [if ever hired].

The problem I am having is Kiffin is a very good coach and will take the job, yet UT continues to pound the pavement and interview coaches who are sub-par to Kiffin in every aspect. Kiffin can win, and that is my main goal.....simply to WIN!!!!

As far as burning bridges.......it was years ago. Kiffin leaving, although unprofessional, did not cause UT to shut down, go bankrupt, and dissolve into dust. Any person still harboring ill-will and hard-feelings towards Kiffin needs to grow-up because if Kiffin leaving bothers a person this much......he or she is destined for a life full of nothing but heart-break, failure, misery, and disappointment!!

It is 2017 and time to bring a WINNING COACH back to UT, period!!!

This is as well said as I've heard it.

VN Store

Back