The Good News ONLY THread

Cross your fingers for a March 22 closing on this beauty. Offer accepted and just passed inspection. This is a crazy year for us. I feel like my life hasn't changed at all in 5 years and now we're having a kid, buying a home, and I'll probably be 100% self-employed by the end of the year.

Attachments

• olla house 2.jpg
    olla house 2.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 6
  • olla house 5.jpg
    olla house 5.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: 8 people
Cross your fingers for a March 22 closing on this beauty. Offer accepted and just passed inspection. This is a crazy year for us. I feel like my life hasn't changed at all in 5 years and now we're having a kid, buying a home, and I'll probably be 100% self-employed by the end of the year.

Looks awesome

Reactions: 2 people

Hope you get your pool completely checked

Hope you get your pool completely checked

Pool is in great shape.

Please pray for the pump to break and for my AC to go out very soon. We're going to go with a home warranty company for those two reasons, then we'll stop payments.

Congrats to you Huff. Hope it's even better than You're Expecting

One day...Jerry and I will trash that dump so hard you won't be able to tell the difference between the pool and the bathroom

Reactions: 4 people

Looks like a nice place..... you'll be amazed how much you love that baby as soon as you see it..... it's an emotional overload....congrats..... I give you hell in the politics forum, but I'm sure you'll be a great father

Reactions: 1 person
One day...Jerry and I will trash that dump so hard you won't be able to tell the difference between the pool and the bathroom

Sure thing, but when you get there first order of business is I show you the basement

pulp-fiction-20.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I don't think my feelings will be hurt if I never get invited to Huff's place...... I never thought of him as the freaky violent type.... until now

Huff
Aren’t you a construction guy too?
Are you breaking out on you own?

SEO

So if anybody needs me to look at their website, I do free audits. 7/10 I tell people they don't need me, I just make some recommendations and move on with my life.

On this day 3 years ago I gave up a 20+yr dip habit. Haven't touched the stuff since

That's great! How did you do it? I have a co-worker that comes in my office nearly every day and spits in my trash and I have to smell the stuff. He claims he wants to quit, but I don't see any effort on his part to do it.

That's great! How did you do it? I have a co-worker that comes in my office nearly every day and spits in my trash and I have to smell the stuff. He claims he wants to quit, but I don't see any effort on his part to do it.

I had a scare with my throat and figured it wasn't worth it anymore. For an entire weekend I was convinced I was dying from cancer because I had a bad sore throat and some really ugly looking stuff on my tonsils. Turns out I just had a bunch of tonsil stones and bad allergies but I was done. Used the fake stuff made from corn silk for a few months and then gave that up too. It's not the same but can take the edge off

Congrats on that. I’m sure it hasn’t been easy.

It was brutal at first but it's easy now. I do occasionally dream about having one though which is about strange feeling when I wake up

It also caused me to gain a while lot of weight (and I wasn't skinny to begin with). I spent the last year and a half getting that off.

It was brutal at first but it's easy now. I do occasionally dream about having one though which is about strange feeling when I wake up

It also caused me to gain a while lot of weight (and I wasn't skinny to begin with). I spent the last year and a half getting that off.

I gave up smoking a little over 15 years ago and I still have that problem. I'll be smoking in my dream and then wake up craving a cigarette.

introducing the parents to the GF this weekend. first one I have done that with. I have already met her parents so I am not to worried about it, but she is.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back