The GOOD about Coach Jones hire!

I see so much negative bs on here it makes me sick! Coach Jones is NOT going to run a puzz-SPREAD offense! He`s going to run a BAMA KILLER OFFENSE!!! I WANT TO BEAT BAMA worse than anything! I`d prefer we go 1-11 and beat Bama 10-9 as go 11-1 and they beat us by 1 point! Look at FLA in 06&08! Look at Au in 10! Look at A&M! Look at EVERY SINGLE GAME BAMA HAS LOST THE PAST 4 YEARS AND HOW! AND WHO! Also,Coach Jones is a proven winner. He will NOT let our kids implode if we fall behind or lose! He will KICK THEM IN THEIR REARS AND SAY" not That way! THIS WAY!" He will recruit great,coach great, AND GIVE HIS ALL FOR TENNESSEE!!!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The good things about Coach Jones:

(1) He wants to be at U.T.

(2) He has no association with Alabama, AT ALL, unlike
Hart & Sunseri.....

(3) He looks like Sgt. Carter from Gomer Pyle. (I was in the Marines for 10 years)

The not so good things about Coach Jones:

(1) Unproven in a big conference as a coach.

(2) Lost to Dooley, head to head.

The good things about Coach Jones:

(1) He wants to be at U.T.

(2) He has no association with Alabama, AT ALL, unlike
Hart & Sunseri.....

(3) He looks like Sgt. Carter from Gomer Pyle. (I was in the Marines for 10 years)

The not so good things about Coach Jones:

(1) Unproven in a big conference as a coach.

(2) Lost to Dooley, head to head.

He does have a little sgt carter in him!!!! Nice pick up!

Imho, Butch looks like a football coach.

I am really tired of people using our victory over Cincy as a knock on Butch Jones. When an SEC team plays a team from a lesser conference, we are supposed to win because we have better talent! I guarantee if it was a fist-fight, Butch wins!

If you want to compare his coaching ability, what is his record against, let's say, Charlie Strong? Oh, 2 - 1? And, how many on here wanted him? Not me! We got the best guy by all important indicators! Get behind him if you are a true fan!

GO VOLS!!

Stat records show CBJ"s offense is RUN oriented ! Take time and read the article Thoughts on Butch Jones offense on the VN home page. Warning: reading this content may cause feelings of nervous excitement ! :rock:

So, I'm new to Volnation ... and obviously this is my 2nd post ... just curious if it's ALWAYS this negative on here?

Urban Meyer looks like an accountant

I think it is still funny how he told that big ole whopper of a lie to get out of Gainesville. I don't blame him. What a dump!

But in September, arm-in-arm, Butch and I are going to sing Rocky Top all night long in Gainesville

I am really tired of people using our victory over Cincy as a knock on Butch Jones. When an SEC team plays a team from a lesser conference, we are supposed to win because we have better talent! I guarantee if it was a fist-fight, Butch wins!

If you want to compare his coaching ability, what is his record against, let's say, Charlie Strong? Oh, 2 - 1? And, how many on here wanted him? Not me! We got the best guy by all important indicators! Get behind him if you are a true fan!

GO VOLS!!

I'm really trying to get on board with this hire....I really am.

"When an SEC team plays a team from a lesser conference, we are supposed to win"

How many SEC teams fire their coach and hire the coach "from a lesser conference" that their fired coach beat?

btw...overlooking that fact coach Jones has had alot of sucess.

Reactions: 1 person
So, I'm new to Volnation ... and obviously this is my 2nd post ... just curious if it's ALWAYS this negative on here?

..."Life is like a lemon. This is just another lemon. You can take that lemon and pucker up and fuss about it being sour, or you can take that lemon and make lemonade."

..."Life is like a lemon. This is just another lemon. You can take that lemon and pucker up and fuss about it being sour, or you can take that lemon and make lemonade."

Touche' ... part of this is probably more of the WHEN I joined VN. A coaching search with much Grud-envy probably leads to a lot of negativity in posts, I guess.

GBO!

The reason it's negative is because there hasn't been anything positive out of the UT football program in 5 years or so. If UT starts winning again things will become more upbeat.

I see so much negative bs on here it makes me sick! Coach Jones is NOT going to run a puzz-SPREAD offense! He`s going to run a BAMA KILLER OFFENSE!!! I WANT TO BEAT BAMA worse than anything! I`d prefer we go 1-11 and beat Bama 10-9 as go 11-1 and they beat us by 1 point! Look at FLA in 06&08! Look at Au in 10! Look at A&M! Look at EVERY SINGLE GAME BAMA HAS LOST THE PAST 4 YEARS AND HOW! AND WHO! Also,Coach Jones is a proven winner. He will NOT let our kids implode if we fall behind or lose! He will KICK THEM IN THEIR REARS AND SAY" not That way! THIS WAY!" He will recruit great,coach great, AND GIVE HIS ALL FOR TENNESSEE!!!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Jones looks alot like general neyland look at photos and compare could it be him reincarnate to come and save us from the depths of the sec?

Bit off point, but wasn't sure where to really put this... but does anyone know where to find a good high res image of CBJ on the sidelines? I know it'll be him in Cincy gear, but I plan to convert that Vol gear of coarse. Wanting to do a propoganda like poster like the two I did last year to get signed at the O&W game.

Ok so we have sunshine pumpers and negavols and sometimes these people can switch between posts. Its all based on a very complicated formula that looks like this....

science-formula.jpg

When you get finshed with that come to me with any questions.

Ok so we have sunshine pumpers and negavols and sometimes these people can switch between posts. Its all based on a very complicated formula that looks like this....

science-formula.jpg

When you get finshed with that come to me with any questions.

You broke my brain....now I have to become a Bama fan... (grabs noose)

Here we go again....rah rah sunshine blowing and roses
OK Here is is "RAH GO TEAM"

Beats tha s**t outa the gloom and doom some of you idiots are spouting. If you don't like the hire find a team that meets your expectations and go away. But your name gives you away. But what should be expected from inmature people,report to tha nursery your diaper needs changing.

The reason it's negative is because there hasn't been anything positive out of the UT football program in 5 years or so. If UT starts winning again things will become more upbeat.

Hopefully we'll see some "upbeat" come early feb.

NSD.

VN Store

Back