The Golf Thread

I can relate to seeing others play bad and killing your round. I played with a couple of guys this weekend because I was a single. I was hitting the ball beautifully on the range....2 under through 2 and then their beer kicked in. They went down and I followed. Finally after 11 I looped back around and played the 4-9 again by myself....1 under.

Kuselias is tapping it..whoever does her wardrobe picks out great dresses

What did Haney say about Tiger

I didn't watch this morning at all.

On another note, put a new grip on my putter today.

One of those new Winn thicker grips. Playing twice this weekend.

I use one of those grips. The light one. Surprisingly good feel.

I'm thinking about trying that one. I switched back to an old Ping Zing2 putter a couple of weeks ago. I slapped a Super Stroke grip on it, but it's lighter than my old putter and using that grip makes it feel so top heavy that it's like putting with my 4 year old's plastic putter.

Tiger playing well in Abu Dhabi. Tied for the lead after the 3rd round. He is looking really sharp.

86. Hit three consecutive ob off the tee on 8,9,10.

Also was hitting my nine iron 150 and 8 iron 160 which is ten yards further than I am used too so I doubled a couple holes I played well but distances were off.

picked up an old set of Ping Beryilium ISI irons..I've been watching on ebay for awhile and they usually go for around $300 to $400 bucks. I went into a Golf Galaxy a couple of days ago and they had these for $190.00..
I have a set of Ping Eye 2 woods, 1-3-5 that I had refinsihed in the natural look, so I'm going to thorw these irons and those old woods in a white ping bag for my office..

Ping 1.jpg

Ping 4.jpg

86. Hit three consecutive ob off the tee on 8,9,10.

Also was hitting my nine iron 150 and 8 iron 160 which is ten yards further than I am used too so I doubled a couple holes I played well but distances were off.

So you play mulligans?

Hunter Mahan should be dq'd for wearing his hat like a straight thug homey. (racist imo)

That flat bill stupidity does not belong in golf.

VN Store

Back