The golden ring that Barry wears.

I dont have to back nothing up...when it comes to my income and you!

I make 80k a year give or take

My dad could beat up your dad.

I don't give a damn about your income (which is nothing to brag about in this day and age, by the way). I'm fine with my 40k a year doing **** all. Honestly, I don't really need 75% of it.

I am in the music business...When a band plays at a club etc the bands agent will give the promoter or club owner a "rider"stage plot and they get in touch with me and I fill that rider request!

you make $80k picking out the red M&M's? That's what I get for going to college

My dad could beat up your dad.

I don't give a damn about your income (which is nothing to brag about in this day and age, by the way). I'm fine with my 40k a year doing **** all. Honestly, I don't really need 75% of it.

lawgator brags about which case he has ...posted it on here!!!

Reactions: 1 person
I am in the music business...When a band plays at a club etc the bands agent will give the promoter or club owner a "rider"stage plot and they get in touch with me and I fill that rider request!

So, you decorate dressing rooms, pick out brown M&Ms, and provide mud wrestling pits for entertainment. Interesting.

Let's get back to the focus of this thread. Volmaverick, are there any gods other than God?

Not according to Obamas ring

Okay, so you believe that there are other gods other than the Christian God?

Or, you believe in exactly what the text of Obama's ring says?

Or, you do not believe in the existence of any gods?

Those are the only three choices, Volmaverick.

Glad to see that you are willing to lie to make your point.

His ring only says:

lā ʾilāha ʾillà l-Lāh

His ring says nothing about Mohammed.

Again, are there any gods beside God?

For such a smart guy u go tard sometimes. Yes god is god in the context u ask. But his middle name, him slipping and saying his muslim faith in an interview, his comment on the beauty of the morning prayer, and the ring would be enough to convict him in a court,room.

Reactions: 1 person
My god, you'll take anything Michael Savage puts down your throat.

1. His middle name is cultural and ethnic, not religious. Is Hussein in the Quran? Again, you speak out of term.

2. Slipping and admitting his Muslim faith? It was one word, you idiot. Imagine if someone took every occurrence in which you misspoke or stuttered, and applied what you mistakenly said to what kind of person you are.

3. The remark about the call to prayer isn't an endorsement of the faith. Coming from an Atheist who is as fed up with the policies of the past decade as you are, I think the call to prayer sounds beautiful. If Hymns are your thing, cool... but don't paint a picture of someone which such pathetic evidence.

4. The ring is obviously still under debate. Why would he wear it if he's trying to keep his faith a secret? You suck at this.

If that's enough evidence to convict someone in court, then I guess it's a damn good fortune that you're running a KFC or whatever instead of presiding over the courts.

Last edited:
For such a smart guy u go tard sometimes. Yes god is god in the context u ask. But his middle name, him slipping and saying his muslim faith in an interview, his comment on the beauty of the morning prayer, and the ring would be enough to convict him in a court,room.

Let us hope that you are never on a jury. His first name comes from the Old Testament. He has attended a Christian Church for 20 years (you cannot insinuate he is bad because Jeremiah Wright was his spiritual adviser for 20 years and then turn around and call him a Muslim). The call to prayer is beautiful. I have plenty of articles with Arabic and Hindi script. My fiance wears toe rings that I bought her that have Hindi script on them that refer to Parvati. Is she a Hindu?

The only objection one could make would be that what it says on his ring is actually heretical or blasphemous to Christianity. So, I ask you, are there any gods other than God?

Let us hope that you are never on a jury. His first name comes from the Old Testament. He has attended a Christian Church for 20 years (you cannot insinuate he is bad because Jeremiah Wright was his spiritual adviser for 20 years and then turn around and call him a Muslim). The call to prayer is beautiful. I have plenty of articles with Arabic and Hindi script. My fiance wears toe rings that I bought her that have Hindi script on them that refer to Parvati. Is she a Hindu?

The only objection one could make would be that what it says on his ring is actually heretical or blasphemous to Christianity. So, I ask you, are there any gods other than God?

The only thing people seem to know about Barack Obama is what they hear from Alex Jones or Donald Trump. The reason we aren't improving as quickly ase we should be is because Congressional Republicans made a solemn vow to do anything to prevent Obama from being president this upcoming term. Came out and said it to the public and we all have heard it and know about it.

And yes there are, it's why in the 10 Commandments God says that you shall have "no other gods before me." Meaning there are other gods.

Neocon, do you believe that Obama shouldn't be President because he is Muslim?

The reason we aren't improving as quickly ase we should be is because Congressional Republicans made a solemn vow to do anything to prevent Obama from being president this upcoming term. Came out and said it to the public and we all have heard it and know about it.

so what's the excuse for his first 2 years?

Trut

Trut since u are asking dumb questions and sliding the conversation to fit ur arguement I will now ask u a dumb question myself....if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck is it a duck?

polls_obama_turban_4550_652820_poll_xlarge.jpeg

Trut since u are asking dumb questions and sliding the conversation to fit ur arguement I will now ask u a dumb question myself....if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck is it a duck?

If it has the thought process of a 13 year-old girl, and it types like a 13 year-old girl...

VN Store

Back